Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Moved: Sathya Sai Baba in the Afterlife?

Summerlander Guest

Question Moved: Sathya Sai Baba in the Afterlife?

As an answer to DO's question in the Ask RB question about Sai Baba- "Have you ran into Sathya Sai Baba now that he has passed?"

Who is the most developed human on earth now?

I didn't even know he was the most developed human on earth. Who decided that? What makes, in your opinion, the most developed human?
    Last edited by CFTraveler; 19th September 2011 at 08:38 PM. Reason: Moved from 'Ask RB'- added OP

Re: Moved: Sathya Sai Baba in the Afterlife?

How does one even measure development?If there were some kind of universal criteria i can see how we can say this person or that person is more developed than anyone else. It would be interesting to explore what conditions constitute development.
    You haveeyes each composed of 130 million photoreceptor cells. In each of those cells there’s 100 trillion atoms that’s more than all the stars in the Milky way galaxy.However each atom in each cell in each eye formed in the core of a star billions of years ago and yet here they are today being utilized to capture the energy released from that same process all to expand the consciousness of you. It's ironic in that you are the universe experiencing itself And all you are is a thought.

I think his hair spoke for itself.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Heliac
    How does one even measure development?If there were some kind of universal criteria i can see how we can say this person or that person is more developed than anyone else. It would be interesting to explore what conditions constitute development.
    TOTALLY had the same thought. I mean, yes, there are some people who are more spiritually mature in their behaviours but something else, something ineffable, seems implied when people say such things about such well known spiritual personages.

Quote Originally Posted by KC
    *Chuckles*
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

Blog Entries

I could be wrong, but I believe this question is one in a series of questions the OP asked Robert some years ago- IIRC the OP asked RB who, in his opinion, was the most advanced living person in the field of spirituality (or something like that). IIRC, Robert had seen Sai Baba in projection and had conversed with him about a variety of things, and was convinced the man was the most advanced that he knew of (according to the info he had, etc.)
    Then Sai Baba passed away, and I suppose DO then asked him this follow-up question.
    I could be wrong about the details, but I think if you do a search on previous posts about Sai Baba from RB you may find the original conversation and have it clarified. I didn't, I'm speaking from memory.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Since the physical world is nothing but an illusion, then (Sai Baba's physical body) was nothing more than a physical object at which followers had a focus to fix their attention on. (please, CFT, give to my answer right grammar expression).

Now, although Sai Baba has passed away (from physical and illusory life), still he is the highest master linked to Earth. Perhaps, he's sleeping and retrieving from a hard life; so, he cannot to date manifest to us.

Curiously, you, illuminated people by RB's knowledge, commit once and again the same error: to believe death is the end of existance. ¡AMAZING!

My best regards...
    Ángel

Last edited by -asalantu-; 21st September 2011 at 05:52 PM. Reason: clarity enhancement

Blog Entries

Hi Angel. I adjusted the grammar a bit without changing the intent.
    I think most people were commenting on the premise that Sai Baba was considered 'the most enlightened' in and of itself, and not focusing on whether he was alive or dead. I was merely clarifying where the question came from, so as to not give the impression that the premise to the question came out of nowhere.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Quote Originally Posted by Kali's Child View Post
    Be careful, and remember: appearances are illusory.

And old oriental saying stablishes: there can be so much a saint in a jail, as a demon in a monastery

Hair style is not a validation rule in order to qualify spiritual development.

My best regards...

Ángel

Quote Originally Posted by heliac View Post
    Following a contemporary wise person, spiritual development has direct relation with how much non-chalant (non-social) is a person.

As lotus flower may remain pure in stagnant water, so an spiritually advanced person remain mentally pure although living together to the lowest social and moral people.

Aura quality may be, too, reliable signpost; linked to previous rules.

My best regards...
    Ángel

OK, thank you, CFT