Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Brow Chackra Strobe

Blog Entries

Brow Chackra Strobe

Hi there.
    I am wondering if it is normal to feel energy sensations in the brow center (third eye) area almost daily and several times during the day? The feeling is like a pulsating/thobbing effect. What does it really say about my energy and/or energydevelopement?

In a dream, somewhere finding my way home

Re: Brow Chackra Strobe

Are you doing a brow Chakra trigger daily? If not, when was the last time you did one?

As I understand the issue, Chakra's can strobe in a cascade, one can set another off, and then on to another. So if you're doing energy work on one Chakra you may wind up with strobing in others as well, predominantly stronger ones especially.

Take everything I say lightly, most of this is new to me, but I've had several Chakras strobe recently and I was surprised to find that one did in fact trigger another.

My two cents.
    Know Thyself

Blog Entries

Re: Yup.

Quote Originally Posted by SiriusTraveler View Post
    Hi there.
    I am wondering if it is normal to feel energy sensations in the brow center (third eye) area almost daily and several times during the day? The feeling is like a pulsating/thobbing effect. What does it really say about my energy and/or energydevelopement?
    It is normal. If you tend to be 'cerebral', that is, like to ponder concepts. like to read a lot, etc. your brow chakra may already be developed- and if you are doing energy work it may magnify it's sensitivity. One thing to do (if you find this problematic) is to ground more, and do more base chakra work than brow center work.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Blog Entries

Re: Yup.

Thanks for your advice. Well, its not that it bothers me at all. Its actually quite pleasing to know something is going on. and yes, I actually am a person who ponders things alot so It probably has to do with that. But SoulSail is also right i guess, beacause the feelings first apeared when i started to do energy work.

Thanks!

Blog Entries

Sometimes its exactly like it says, a strobe; blinding white light flash.

Grant

Blog Entries

I havent got that blinding flash of light. It just feel throbbing or something like that.

Blog Entries

It's energy awareness- it happens when you undertake energy work or meditation. Awareness is...

About a week ago I was propped up in a sitting position on our couch in the living room. Everyone else was sleeping upstairs so I took this opportunity to try for an OBE (at this point I've only had one, 20 years ago). All the lights were off and within 2 minutes of laying back on the pillows (I was already very relaxed at this point) I had a strobe light popping on and off rapidly in front of my closed eyes.

I almost opened my eyes to see what could possibly be causing this, but then quickly realized it was probably something new happening to me so I stayed still and let it happen. It went on for about 5 to 8 seconds, very rapidly and I could hear a little popping sound each time (like one of those old cameras, but much more focused sounding).

This happened again a few days later, but only one strobe and one popping noise to go with it. I had just finished relaxation exercises and laid down in bed to go into a trance.

Doing energy work is pretty awesome and a lot of signs come about that can make you wonder what just happened. The best thing I've found is to study about Astral Projection as much as you can. It can help you be prepared for these kinds of things.

Oddly enough, I actually read the part in MAP where Robert talks about the 'strobe effect' and what it means, about 2 days after having this happen to me. It was like having a revelation.
    Just like us, even the Masters had to take the first step.

Blog Entries

You may have already figured out that once it happens, it's like a switch has been thrown- it continues to happen at moments when your eyes are closed, even if you are not doing anything consciously.
    The other day I lay down to sleep, and the light was on- I usually observe it for a bit and then it fades, or I go out. This time I actually could see a scene, like in dim light. Then I fell asleep. There are a lot of things about this phenomenon that are written on the net, some more 'mythological' than others, but it appears that it's a phenomenon that seems to evolve, even if slowly.

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler View Post
    You may have already figured out that once it happens, it's like a switch has been thrown- it continues to happen at moments when your eyes are closed, even if you are not doing anything consciously.
    The other day I lay down to sleep, and the light was on- I usually observe it for a bit and then it fades, or I go out. This time I actually could see a scene, like in dim light. Then I fell asleep. There are a lot of things about this phenomenon that are written on the net, some more 'mythological' than others, but it appears that it's a phenomenon that seems to evolve, even if slowly.
    This is good to know. I have yet to do any research on the strobe effect (but I trust the information Robert gives in MAP) as it has just recently started happening. But this is something I will add to my list.
    Just like us, even the Masters had to take the first step.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast