Thread: Looking for Healing to settle my heart

greatman07 Guest

Looking for Healing to settle my heart

Hello. Lately, I've been feeling down and depressed. I don't know what's wrong with me, but my life doesn't seem to be going where I really want it to go. I would like a prayer or a blessing that everything will be fine and that the correct path will appear just before I know it. I'm also looking for a prayer or blessing for someone very important in my life. He is my significant other and means a lot to me and I want him to become more settled in his spirit. If anyone out there can help me or provide support, it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

Blog Entries

Re: Looking for Healing to settle my heart

I will pray for you both.

In regards to direction: there is none unless you make a choice. Paralysis is indirection. If you were to get a psychic reading you might be disappointed to find you weren't given advice of what you should do. This would happen because not everything is fated. There's a basic plan, you come to earth, you make decisions and the universe supports them or it doesn't. It may appear to support one decision when, in fact, it's lining you up for something further done the track and what looked like an ends was actually a means. Along the way, everything is learning. There's no guarantee that anyone will achieve what they came to achieve. The usual pitfalls are timidity, arrogance, greed, laziness, co-dependency, fear, misplaced sense of duty....
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

Blog Entries

Re: Looking for Healing to settle my heart

I will pray for you both also.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.