Thread: IAs dream diary....

Re: IAs dream diary....

In last night a Young boy did show me secretly that he is playing on a quida bord...he asked me what I Think about it....I told him that what I Think is stupid to play with low disturbed minds…

In this episode I was riding a horse...I told others not to come to near that I am not that skilled rider...and I do not want to get nervous…

In this episode I was on a very high building...really high...and I have Always bean scary of hights….

In this episode a Young man did appear clearvoyantly in front of me but I did not have any clearaudio so I could not hear what he said…
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

In last night Dream I was in a big house with many people...we where to celebrate Christmas together...we decorated...but I was more only mingling around...one older women was sitting Little bit higher up...and I ended up sitting becides her...she told me about her son who had downscyndrome...she was sad about that she was stuck with her son like feeling she have missed her Life....Before I was responding to her she jumped down and sat on a chair and looking up at me and waiting me to say something...so I started to say that on a more significant level she have done more good for her Life than she can imagen...I was refering to the energy level.and here I have difficulty to remember what I said.
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

In last night dream I was visiting ex relatives (ex husbands relatives) she was sad so I said we should talk...she was worried about all work she has to do...but I told her that now when we have bean talking here my relatives has taken care of the dishes...she had hard to belive so we went to look and there it was...all done....some said something about me hunging around...I told them that I am depressed so if you help me I am on my way...I took my car to go for a ride to calm down...one to me unknown man come bicycle riding and told me to come with him...he asked me if I am going to move away...yes If I get some help I said...he wanted to invite me into his home...he lived in a very big villa....at once we come inside 2 of his cats run happily to me to pet them...and they could talk...one was with blue fur did hung on my left hand...one was yellow did hung on my right hand...and one was red....the red one asked me if we can go out for a walk...soon a fox come to be pet too I knew it was a fox though it had a White curly fur....I was so stunned about this...the man did give me a chair to sit in...I wanted to leave...but someone had taken my shoes...I asked who...and was told some they knew and she was working on the railwaystation...so I asked where is her shoes so I can go there to get back my shoes...

It happens often in my Dreams that my shoes is lost or taken, what can this indicate on??
    Last edited by IA56; 26th September 2019 at 10:09 AM.
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

In last night Dream I was working in a hospital on the other side.I knew my grandmother from fathers side is there...I asked one elderly women if she is so and so...No she said her name...I asked nurse where my grand mother was...she said first that she did not know...I started to cry...so she Went to look in her files...she come back and told me she was on the other side of the hospital....I Went there and I found her.the nurse come to me and told me to help one person and she said...when you are done with the person you can go home..
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

In last night dream I did dress me as a surgeon?
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

In last night dream a zunami wawe tooke me...I was so afraid and I saw people on the shores and I screemed....help...please get help to me....I felt now this is it...and I somehow accepted it to be my end....suddenly the wawe did flusch me in a boat...a ferry what sales between Sweden and Finland...To my surprise my cousin was on that boat...I told him that I do not have any money...no worry he said...I have...I had a scalpel in my hand?? I hide it in a bathroom cabin.
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

In last night dream I was a spectator...seeing 2 men...one younger and older ....they where dressed in brown hooded cloaks....it was very intense fear energies and it affected me deeply...the younger man did seam to plead to the older man...but he was brutally firm...I had to leave the dream because of the high intense fear it awoke in me....
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

In last night dream I had a visitation from the other side...he was sitting on my bedend...(one relative to me who did abuse me when I was a child) at once I noticed who it was I did pretend to sleep that he would go away....I have stopped him before when he tried to come and talk to me....so this was as it was when I was a child...sneeking up on me when sleeping.....but now I was awake but pretending sleeping and just waiting if he makes a move I will tell him what I think....but he did not do anything...just left after a little while...

IN this episode I was strangled by a young man...I took his hand away and asked why he is trying to stangle me...he could not answere...he did not know...
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

I do not know what I dreamt last night...I had to visit the bathroom middle of the night and I was so Dizzy that I could not walk straight...my brain was so mixed with that I could not look straight...I had double vision...and I had to hold on furnitures and walls to make my way to the bathroom??!! I am okay now.
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

In last night Dream I was to marry a man from India, he had a Child with Another women...I was trying to understand why he did not marry the women whom he had the Child with (the women was at the wedding with the Child, the man was going to live with her, not with me after the wedding?)….people did prepare the wedding...and I was pondering why I had to marry that man....and I did make up my mind and told them that I can not marry him….and I did take my stuff it was a Bureau what was like a backpack..I took it because it was mine and I asked where the door is out….and I left the party....
    Last edited by IA56; 11th October 2019 at 07:38 AM.
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Page 117 of 118 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 LastLast