Thread: IAs dream diary....

Re: IAs dream diary....

In last night dream I hade a Yeti in the dream..I asked him if he understands the words I spoke...he said NO...he does understand by the feelings/emotions..He showed his feets to me...he had like nail/spikes ..he had that kind of feets...I told my sister that look, he can walk on ice...He told me that he have crams...so I said...wait...I have magnezium....I went inside my house....but someone had ripped off all the labels on my medicins....and taken them...??
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

Blog Entries

That's fascinating.
    AD Pedia:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/sho...abetical-Order
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php

"Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler View Post
    That's fascinating.
    Yes, what can that Point at??

Love
    ia
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Blog Entries

The Yeti is a "monster" that is really not scary any more, which can be accessed through your emotions- in other words, a huge emotional block. It's feet are scary looking with spikes and no shoes, which may describe an adaptation to unfavorable circumstances; you went to your medicine cabinets looking for medicine for the cramps (an external remedy for discomfort) but you found out there was no more 'external relief' to the pain, someone took the labels off- in other words, labels (mental constructs?) don't fix things anymore, the remedy is working through your emotions- to ease your 'monster' (internal difficulty) you have to work from the inside out, or you are already working from your inside out.
    Just my idea on the symbols, obviously.
    AD Pedia:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/sho...abetical-Order
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php

"Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler View Post
    The Yeti is a "monster" that is really not scary any more, which can be accessed through your emotions- in other words, a huge emotional block. It's feet are scary looking with spikes and no shoes, which may describe an adaptation to unfavorable circumstances; you went to your medicine cabinets looking for medicine for the cramps (an external remedy for discomfort) but you found out there was no more 'external relief' to the pain, someone took the labels off- in other words, labels (mental constructs?) don't fix things anymore, the remedy is working through your emotions- to ease your 'monster' (internal difficulty) you have to work from the inside out, or you are already working from your inside out.
    Just my idea on the symbols, obviously.
    WoW CFT you are good, thank you .

I woke up from my Dream and I had to through up..so ..

Love
    ia
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

In last night dream my son run to me and hide his face in my hands....he said he is afraid....I tried to locate the problem...I saw a very bright light ...I started to say the Lords Pray...and the light dissapeared and then I hear the claws...I have never bean this collected and calm before in my Dream infront of this kind of issue….
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Quote Originally Posted by IA56 View Post
    I was up in air in a car and I was sitting in back seat, looking down to ground from the back window of
    the car. I saw a house and besided the house was a little bone fire and smoke rings coming upwards like indians sending smoke signals....it was grey thick smoke and the rings where perfect shaped and many rings going straight upward .....I was fashinated by the smoke rings and I was not afraid that did not
    understand what I was doing in the car flying like an airoplan??
    I've got similar view on this dream.

But you need to pay special attention to your feelings and the environment, and possibly the weather, or in general: the context. It tells most important things, often overlooked when interpreted. Some such a details are very important.

How did you feel while sitting in the back seat? Was this all about fascination, as you mentioned?

If so, there's nothing to be worry about. Sitting in the backseat may mean that you're simply guided, and the car - which was flying - seems to be an obvious reference to your soul (or whatever term you want to use to name it).The indian smokes - a spiritual ritual - are the signals sent to you, of which you're informed to watch, as they are - as you pointed out - fascinating.

Quote Originally Posted by IA56 View Post
    In last night dream I hade a Yeti in the dream..I asked him if he understands the words I spoke...he said NO...he does understand by the feelings/emotions..He showed his feets to me...he had like nail/spikes ..he had that kind of feets...I told my sister that look, he can walk on ice...He told me that he have crams...so I said...wait...I have magnezium....I went inside my house....but someone had ripped off all the labels on my medicins....and taken them...??
    Yeti is probably the aspect of yourself... that you have problems in communicating with, or paying attention to as well. It's a lower part of yourself - part of your subsconcious self, which is close to the physical body. Astrologically it's probably related to the Moon (btw it's the full moon now). It's obvious especially when it told you about emotions.

It informs you about the issues, yet the remedy is not present there - and you even are not sure how to fix it (no labels). The remedium has to be found, and this means paying attention to this part of your "lower" self and its needs. It informs you about them by the feelings. And it's actually quite typical issue to people who are "spiritually involved" and interested more in soul-related things, than their "mundane self". Perhaps interest in the "earthy closer" things, like Chinese excercises or yoga might be of help here.

Quote Originally Posted by Antares View Post
    I've got similar view on this dream.

But you need to pay special attention to your feelings and the environment, and possibly the weather, or in general: the context. It tells most important things, often overlooked when interpreted. Some such a details are very important.

How did you feel while sitting in the back seat? Was this all about fascination, as you mentioned?

If so, there's nothing to be worry about. Sitting in the backseat may mean that you're simply guided, and the car - which was flying - seems to be an obvious reference to your soul (or whatever term you want to use to name it).The indian smokes - a spiritual ritual - are the signals sent to you, of which you're informed to watch, as they are - as you pointed out - fascinating.

Yeti is probably the aspect of yourself... that you have problems in communicating with, or paying attention to as well. It's a lower part of yourself - part of your subsconcious self, which is close to the physical body. Astrologically it's probably related to the Moon (btw it's the full moon now). It's obvious especially when it told you about emotions.

It informs you about the issues, yet the remedy is not present there - and you even are not sure how to fix it (no labels). The remedium has to be found, and this means paying attention to this part of your "lower" self and its needs. It informs you about them by the feelings. And it's actually quite typical issue to people who are "spiritually involved" and interested more in soul-related things, than their "mundane self". Perhaps interest in the "earthy closer" things, like Chinese excercises or yoga might be of help here.
    Hi Antares and thank you for you input.

I might sound to have hybris when I say this.I do feel I am guided .I have bean guided out of Life threatning situations but also ordinary Life situations...and getting answeres to my questions too.

I have bean so afraid of parts of myself...so this Yeti Dream is very good to tell me that I have neared this unknown part of me and I am not afraid of it and dare to communicate with it...that part what communicates by feelings/emotions what has bean cut off Before and I now have started to have Contact with more.

Thank you for you input it is valuable more than you can know.

You are so right about the exercises what I have to start...

Love
    ia
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

In last night Dream I had my friend who passed away for one and a half month ago...we were Walking on a beach and she said...I will never again complain...but I will not eighder admit.I knew she was talking about the cancer....I said...you do not have to do anything but live....we found a smal river with total clear water.I saw the Icon Picture of Jesus in the river....and she asked me if I wanted to see a half angel....she dived into the water with all her clothings on...on the bottom of the river was a cavity...she dived on her belly into and lied in the cavity/pit....I felt Little worry that she will drown her...but she did come up smiling.and off we Went exploring
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

In last night dream I was watching TV...a man did talk about the monster jellyfish..I was recording it into a memorystick.there was also 2 other things what no one knew what it was...shap like jellyfish but it was solid and bottom of the shape was silver and he was able to hold them like a disk....

In this episode I was looking out to my patio...all my planst was drown in water...I Went out to pour out the water from the jars...one plant had no soil...
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Page 116 of 117 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 LastLast