Thread: IA´s dream diary....

  1. #1771

    Re: IA´s dream diary....

    Quote Originally Posted by IA56 View Post
    Hi Antares.
    we are on different levels of evolution and that is one of the reasons that we who are on different level than you...do not understad each other
    People like to think about "levels" of evolution like it was something linear, especially in the esoteric circle. I mean, like there were only superior and inferior, relatively speaking, people. I don't like this idea. Instead, I like to think about areas of development. Some people are good at one area, and some other evolved in the other area.

    Do you assume that you're going to live in another incarnation on the Earth? How about considering this incarnation to be your last one? Honestly, I'm pretty certain this incarnation is my last one, but I'm not going to leave the Earth very soon of course

    Be objective, research the reality and don't assume things just because of experts


  2. #1772
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    3,095

    Re: IA´s dream diary....

    Quote Originally Posted by Antares View Post
    People like to think about "levels" of evolution like it was something linear, especially in the esoteric circle. I mean, like there were only superior and inferior, relatively speaking, people. I don't like this idea. Instead, I like to think about areas of development. Some people are good at one area, and some other evolved in the other area.

    Do you assume that you're going to live in another incarnation on the Earth? How about considering this incarnation to be your last one? Honestly, I'm pretty certain this incarnation is my last one, but I'm not going to leave the Earth very soon of course
    Hi Antares.
    I think that too..that we develop sertain skills on sertain areas...and that Earth experience is very imporant in the evolution...
    The experience I have about the re-incarnation and the Oneness...is that we have the last saying if we want to re-incarnate or if we want to go beyond so to say...So before I had this enormous loning to "go home"...and much of my time I was in this longing...until I did understand how important it is to be in the flesh-body and get to "Earth" so to say...I am sure I have several lifes with out the flesh-body...and therefore I had so easy to project ...So I will take good care of this life here on Earth...but I am of course curiouse of other realms too and try to experience them in my dream life so to say...So I can not say if this is my last life on Earth...but I can say...I am very curious about LIFE and LOVE...

    Love
    ia
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

  3. #1773

    Re: IA´s dream diary....

    Quote Originally Posted by IA56 View Post
    but I am of course curiouse of other realms too and try to experience them
    Try OBE or ASC (Altered States of Counsciousness) then. Have you?

    Be objective, research the reality and don't assume things just because of experts


  4. #1774
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    3,095

    Re: IA´s dream diary....

    Quote Originally Posted by Antares View Post
    Try OBE or ASC (Altered States of Counsciousness) then. Have you?
    Yes I have...

    Love
    ia
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

  5. #1775

    Re: IA´s dream diary....

    Quote Originally Posted by IA56 View Post
    Yes I have...
    Did they satisfy your curiosity? How do you think, are these experiences actually reliable?

    Be objective, research the reality and don't assume things just because of experts


  6. #1776
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    3,095

    Re: IA´s dream diary....

    Quote Originally Posted by Antares View Post
    Did they satisfy your curiosity? How do you think, are these experiences actually reliable?
    What I noticed was that I have to take another approach...OBE is very scary...so alteret state is good to learn to know myself...also learn about the different bodies...to know what realm or body I am in....I am working with this now...
    To know myself first and get the junk worked out of my astral closet...after this I can start to trust more on the knowledge about the reliable of the experience...

    Love
    ia
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

  7. #1777

    Re: IA´s dream diary....

    Quote Originally Posted by IA56 View Post
    What I noticed was that I have to take another approach...OBE is very scary...so alteret state is good to learn to know myself...also learn about the different bodies...to know what realm or body I am in....I am working with this now...
    To know myself first and get the junk worked out of my astral closet...after this I can start to trust more on the knowledge about the reliable of the experience...
    Ok I see. OBE is scary because our vibrations are under control. I tried that, so I am aware that entities who manage the Earth keep people in disability to do OBE, or create projections for them so that they thought these experiences are real, but frequently they seem to be real, but they are projections - like dreams are. So it seems like you wanted to increase your knowledge on the surroundings of the Earth.

    What is the Earth project actually about, why was it created? Do you have any ideas or thoughts on this?

    Be objective, research the reality and don't assume things just because of experts


  8. #1778
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    3,095

    Re: IA´s dream diary....

    Quote Originally Posted by Antares View Post
    Ok I see. OBE is scary because our vibrations are under control. I tried that, so I am aware that entities who manage the Earth keep people in disability to do OBE, or create projections for them so that they thought these experiences are real, but frequently they seem to be real, but they are projections - like dreams are. So it seems like you wanted to increase your knowledge on the surroundings of the Earth.

    What is the Earth project actually about, why was it created? Do you have any ideas or thoughts on this?
    I do not know anything about Earth project...I have only asumptions as you would say ...

    Love
    ia
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

  9. #1779

    Re: IA´s dream diary....

    Quote Originally Posted by IA56 View Post
    I do not know anything about Earth project...I have only asumptions as you would say ...
    You know a lot. Like: that you have an incarnation (one or many), that you leave your awareness of the body frequently like when sleeping, that your consciousness is not constant but changes, that we as humans are not aware how our physical (and other, subtle) bodies function, that we have erased memory, and many other facts that are treated as obvious.

    But they are not that obvious I think - they are just overlooked...

    Be objective, research the reality and don't assume things just because of experts


  10. #1780
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    3,095

    Re: IA´s dream diary....

    In last night dreams I had short sequences like....It was winter I was out walking and I met a girl on a strange bicysle...she was like sitting on a chaire..it was plastic...and one leg fell off and she fell on the ground...

    ....one women did lit matches over and over again...I asked why do you do that...she said...because....

    ...I was with a women with 2 boys...I told the boy that it is good your mother is a bit hard on you...you will thank her later on....and he said...I know...
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

Page 178 of 193 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. CF's dream diary
    By CFTraveler in forum Journals
    Replies: 748
    Last Post: 25th February 2023, 11:55 PM
  2. Nat's AP/dream diary
    By natalie-1984 in forum Journals
    Replies: 95
    Last Post: 16th April 2012, 03:12 PM
  3. Genesis dream diary/ OBE etc.
    By Genesis in forum Journals
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 17th June 2011, 09:26 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
01 TITLE
01 block content This site is under development!
02 Links block
02 block content

ad_bluebearhealing_astraldynamics 

ad_neuralambience_astraldynamics