Thread: IA´s dream diary....

  1. #1781

    Re: IA´s dream diary....

    People talk about self development and similar matters. I was wondering how the "other side" views the things. I concluded that thinking in terms of soul development is very limited, comparing to what seems to be a wider perspective on the universe - I mean held by the entities beyond the Earth. In other words, we are like in a sandbox, which the Earth in fact is, and we are just told about things like religion - which often is a list of "do this, don't do that" commandments, which of course is desgined for a primitive races as humans (because more "developed" race doesn't need a list of "do's and dont's").

    In other words, incarnation and reincarnation terms become obsolete when an individual moves to the next level. Then, I think, he or she decides whether to keep his life on the Earth (i.e becomes immortal), or leaves the Earth.

    IA, what would you choose if you had a choice? Do you prefer to die and never return to Earth, or rejuvenate (back your bodies to the best state) and to keep your current incarnation? Of course, we should assume that we have these possibilities potentially at hand in this incarnation. Times are changing, and what was once destined for few, now will be available for many. One sign of this change is the direction of science development. There were both people in history who either stayed on the Earth and lived for centuries or thousands of years, or just left the physical realms.

    Be objective, research the reality and don't assume things just because of experts


  2. #1782
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    3,095

    Re: IA´s dream diary....

    Quote Originally Posted by Antares View Post
    People talk about self development and similar matters. I was wondering how the "other side" views the things. I concluded that thinking in terms of soul development is very limited, comparing to what seems to be a wider perspective on the universe - I mean held by the entities beyond the Earth. In other words, we are like in a sandbox, which the Earth in fact is, and we are just told about things like religion - which often is a list of "do this, don't do that" commandments, which of course is desgined for a primitive races as humans (because more "developed" race doesn't need a list of "do's and dont's").

    In other words, incarnation and reincarnation terms become obsolete when an individual moves to the next level. Then, I think, he or she decides whether to keep his life on the Earth (i.e becomes immortal), or leaves the Earth.

    IA, what would you choose if you had a choice? Do you prefer to die and never return to Earth, or rejuvenate (back your bodies to the best state) and to keep your current incarnation? Of course, we should assume that we have these possibilities potentially at hand in this incarnation. Times are changing, and what was once destined for few, now will be available for many. One sign of this change is the direction of science development. There were both people in history who either stayed on the Earth and lived for centuries or thousands of years, or just left the physical realms.
    Hi Antares.
    I want to tell about my religious journey and when I went through the Church roof into the spirituallity...Not all dare to undertake the religious journey...I did get a profound experience and knowlege why religions are important...Many are still on very early journey as humans...and many are still more animals then humans...they need rules and regulations to become more humans and also start the spirituallity journey.

    Then I got the experience about the Oneness and reincarnation...when the experience started I thought that I have only one option...to go into the Oneness..until the perpective changed and I got to know that there is options to choose between...I learned that I have the last say what I want...I can reincarnete ...and I felt that if I feel I am not done on the Earth I can go back...or if I feel ready I can go into Oneness...there is all but i different way....If I want to go into Oneness and still want to help humanity...I can become invisible helper...I can tell that this experience still is evolving and deepening...so I will not be surpriced that I will unfold more about this as time go by...

    I have a question to you Antares...do you know what you want to do when the time is up??

    Love
    ia
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

  3. #1783
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    3,095

    Re: IA´s dream diary....

    In last night dream I was living in a hotel...I started to take a coffee on the entrance floor...chatting with a lady...I sat there for several days?...so after those days I said I have to check my room...I took the elevator up to second floor and tried my key on the doors but it did hot fit...so I asked where my room is...and they told me it is on the 3th floor...I took the elevator...and find my room...but it was a room with only a bed...several other with they big dogs where sleeping on the floor...and on that bed where I had my place also where several big dogs with their owners...I lyed down on my place...and to my surprice on the blanket there was a pocket...and in that pocket was a huge stack of money...wow...I took the money...

    In this episode I was to a dentist...but he was no dentist and the women who took me to him knew this...I asked how much it costs...he said...900 ...I was dissapointed ..I felt it was too much..
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

  4. #1784
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    3,095

    Re: IA´s dream diary....

    In last night dream there was so strong energies that I was nearly lost in them...it was from my childhood and at the same time..the present time...it took me awhile to come over the comfusion...what I was so afraid in my childhood I am not today...so feel the difference was so uplifting...I have no words now to explain it more deeper....wow
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

  5. #1785

    Re: IA´s dream diary....

    Quote Originally Posted by IA56 View Post
    Hi Antares.
    I want to tell about my religious journey and when I went through the Church roof into the spirituallity...Not all dare to undertake the religious journey...I did get a profound experience and knowlege why religions are important...Many are still on very early journey as humans...and many are still more animals then humans...they need rules and regulations to become more humans and also start the spirituallity journey.

    Then I got the experience about the Oneness and reincarnation...when the experience started I thought that I have only one option...to go into the Oneness..until the perpective changed and I got to know that there is options to choose between...I learned that I have the last say what I want...I can reincarnete ...and I felt that if I feel I am not done on the Earth I can go back...or if I feel ready I can go into Oneness...there is all but i different way....If I want to go into Oneness and still want to help humanity...I can become invisible helper...I can tell that this experience still is evolving and deepening...so I will not be surpriced that I will unfold more about this as time go by...

    I have a question to you Antares...do you know what you want to do when the time is up??

    Love
    ia
    Yes, I think that many, or most of, people here are in need of rules. And they are trained here in schools just like dogs are trained

    But the thing is that although we all have 2 legs and 2 hands, not all humans in the similar, human "shell" are on the same level. However, regardless their level, all go to the same schools, where they are trained with the same rules, just like you indicated. The same is with churches I don't consider churches to be important, however I get your point that some people need lists of sins to be avoided - to be heard from authorities

    I don't think I need a church, and I never listened to teachers telling me what rules to believe in, and what not.

    Do you mean what I prefer to do when I'm going to die?

    I prefer not to die. I mean, I am going to focus on prolongating my physical life, possibly forever, this is what I think about the idea of death. Besides, I don't know what is true about the after-worlds, I don't consider OBE experiences to be reliable, nor interviews with people who had NDE or were under hypnosis telling about their life when they had no physical bodies. Scientifically speaking, these interveiws are not reliable, and I don't consider them to be a propriate souce of the objective information about the true reality... So it's virtually impossible to tell what you are going to do if you don't know what environment to expect.

    I think there are needed some better ways and approach to researching the reality than the current approach, in both scientific and non-scientific way.

    All experiences in the end depend on a sort of perception, also scientific research. If one has some unusual experiences, then he or she may believe in them, but whether they are objectively real, is another thing.

    By the way, do you write now the same dream diaries both on the old and on the new forums?
    Last edited by Antares; 3rd September 2023 at 05:24 PM.

    Be objective, research the reality and don't assume things just because of experts


  6. #1786
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    3,095

    Re: IA´s dream diary....

    Quote Originally Posted by Antares View Post
    Yes, I think that many, or most of, people here are in need of rules. And they are trained here in schools just like dogs are trained

    But the thing is that although we all have 2 legs and 2 hands, not all humans in the similar, human "shell" are on the same level. However, regardless their level, all go to the same schools, where they are trained with the same rules, just like you indicated. The same is with churches I don't consider churches to be important, however I get your point that some people need lists of sins to be avoided - to be heard from authorities

    I don't think I need a church, and I never listened to teachers telling me what rules to believe in, and what not.

    Do you mean what I prefer to do when I'm going to die?

    I prefer not to die. I mean, I am going to focus on prolongating my physical life, possibly forever, this is what I think about the idea of death. Besides, I don't know what is true about the after-worlds, I don't consider OBE experiences to be reliable, nor interviews with people who had NDE or were under hypnosis telling about their life when they had no physical bodies. Scientifically speaking, these interveiws are not reliable, and I don't consider them to be a propriate souce of the objective information about the true reality... So it's virtually impossible to tell what you are going to do if you don't know what environment to expect.

    I think there are needed some better ways and approach to researching the reality than the current approach, in both scientific and non-scientific way.

    All experiences in the end depend on a sort of perception, also scientific research. If one has some unusual experiences, then he or she may believe in them, but whether they are objectively real, is another thing.

    By the way, do you write now the same dream diaries both on the old and on the new forums?
    Okay Antares...
    Yes I of course I write the same dreams on both sites...

    Love
    ia
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

  7. #1787
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    3,095

    Re: IA´s dream diary....

    In last night dream I went to a doctor...I sat infront of the man...and I said...I am so nauseous and I feel sick...the man wrote on a paper and gave it to me...it was written...do not waist time....I was so dissapointed that he did not even examine me nor took any blood for testing...I went out and I said...I will report you...I went to the nurces and said that I want to report him...here I awoke...


    In this episode I was to a holiday resort...I come on a bicycle...it was winter...I had not taken with me any bath robe so I had to buy one...the lady gave me one to try on me...I said it is too little..I want one size bigger...here I awoke...
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

  8. #1788
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    3,095

    Re: IA´s dream diary....

    In last night dream I only remember one thing....I saw a coat of arms?

    It was red..yellow..blue...and black?
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

  9. #1789

    Re: IA´s dream diary....

    Quote Originally Posted by IA56 View Post
    Yes I of course I write the same dreams on both sites...
    I.A., do you have any thoughts on where actually dreams come from? The scientists indicate non-consciousness, and in common wisdom it is the sub-consciousness, which might be the same thing. They suggest that mind, or brain, when we sleep still is working, but illogically and without any sense. (IMO dreams don't come from oureselves, actually, but are a telepathically provided information, even if having no sense at all, they're provided externally, not from within us - and all of dreams are provided to us delibaretely).

    What do you think you may benefit from paying attention to your dreams? Was there anyone, like a shaman you mentioned, who told you that dreams are valuable? What is the primary value do you think from dreams?

    And one more question, do you have any hypothesis why our consciousness during the dreaming state is so "absent"?

    Did you have very realistic dreams?

    Did you have experiences in which you and another person had the same or very similar dream in the same time?

    Quote Originally Posted by IA56 View Post
    read Kurt Lelands The Multidimnsional Human
    What have you learnt from this book? What is most valuable chapter (or chapters) in this book in your opinion?

    I viewed it quickly only. I found lots of theories and references e.g. to theosophy in this book. The author based his theories on other theories, e.g. messages coming from use of the ouija experiment by Jane Roberts, or very old theosophists statements.
    Last edited by Antares; 6th September 2023 at 07:26 PM.

    Be objective, research the reality and don't assume things just because of experts


  10. #1790
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    3,095

    Re: IA´s dream diary....

    Quote Originally Posted by Antares View Post
    I.A., do you have any thoughts on where actually dreams come from? The scientists indicate non-consciousness, and in common wisdom it is the sub-consciousness, which might be the same thing. They suggest that mind, or brain, when we sleep still is working, but illogically and without any sense. (IMO dreams don't come from oureselves, actually, but are a telepathically provided information, even if having no sense at all, they're provided externally, not from within us - and all of dreams are provided to us delibaretely).

    What do you think you may benefit from paying attention to your dreams? Was there anyone, like a shaman you mentioned, who told you that dreams are valuable? What is the primary value do you think from dreams?

    And one more question, do you have any hypothesis why our consciousness during the dreaming state is so "absent"?

    Did you have very realistic dreams?

    Did you have experiences in which you and another person had the same or very similar dream in the same time?


    What have you learnt from this book? What is most valuable chapter (or chapters) in this book in your opinion?

    I viewed it quickly only. I found lots of theories and references e.g. to theosophy in this book. The author based his theories on other theories, e.g. messages coming from use of the ouija experiment by Jane Roberts, or very old theosophists statements.
    A.n.t.a.r.e.s., I have since early childhood paying attention to my dreams..I feel them to be important...I get help via them to work on my inner and outer happenings...and I do dream about happenings in the future...I of course do not know what dreams are about future until it happens in real life...

    About the Multidimentional human I see the whole book very valuable...I am now working through the inner senses...I was so happy to find out this because this will help me to know where in my dreams I am...on what plan so to see and in what body...about the references to theosofist I find that Kurt Leland uses it to say...I know what you mean.I have now own experience...and finds those explanations useful...
    Love
    ia
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

Page 179 of 193 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. CF's dream diary
    By CFTraveler in forum Journals
    Replies: 748
    Last Post: 25th February 2023, 11:55 PM
  2. Nat's AP/dream diary
    By natalie-1984 in forum Journals
    Replies: 95
    Last Post: 16th April 2012, 03:12 PM
  3. Genesis dream diary/ OBE etc.
    By Genesis in forum Journals
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 17th June 2011, 09:26 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
01 TITLE
01 block content This site is under development!
02 Links block
02 block content

ad_bluebearhealing_astraldynamics 

ad_neuralambience_astraldynamics