Thread: IA´s dream diary....

  1. #1841

    Re: IA´s dream diary....

    Quote Originally Posted by IA56 View Post
    I am not sure who the sender is...I have experienced this before for many many years ago...and in that case it was human...but the mage I was in contact with did not believe that...he was not sure ...but I was...so maybe it was some supernatural nature...you make me unsure now....what do you think??..I do not feel ill of the lack of sleep because I am so energy filled ...I am bit disturbed when bean used to sleep x hours a night...maybe I should just relax ...and start to be used to another rhythm of sleeping...
    I'm pretty sure that this might be a supernatural entity. I.e. there's no clear cause for its activity.
    This also might be connected to the yoga exercises you have attended to, which triggered the entity to get into this strange interaction with you from another dimension.

    Entities who interact with matrix don't want themselves to show up and be recognized. I'm not sure why - if there is a law forbidding them for this, or what? But the fact is that the matrix (Earth system) was created millions years ago, and the lack of perception + lack of memory is DELIBERATE AND HAS BEEN DESIGNED.

    Be objective, research the reality and don't assume things just because of experts


  2. #1842
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    3,099

    Re: IA´s dream diary....

    Quote Originally Posted by Antares View Post
    I'm pretty sure that this might be a supernatural entity. I.e. there's no clear cause for its activity.
    This also might be connected to the yoga exercises you have attended to, which triggered the entity to get into this strange interaction with you from another dimension.

    Entities who interact with matrix don't want themselves to show up and be recognized. I'm not sure why - if there is a law forbidding them for this, or what? But the fact is that the matrix (Earth system) was created millions years ago, and the lack of perception + lack of memory is DELIBERATE AND HAS BEEN DESIGNED.
    I did get little more sleep last night...I did awoke abruptly when I saw ...it is hard to decribe but it gave me a feeling of something what was forbidden....now when you say about the law forbidding them for this...make sense....I did not know how to write about this picture what come up when I woke up this morning at 5 ....I will start to "want to know" with time I am sure I will get some answeres......I have get to see through things before also....I will know more if it is as you say about deliberate and designed....and the cause of ...why....
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

  3. #1843
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    3,099

    Re: IA´s dream diary....

    In last night dream I was in a dessert and debating about how we will save the gecko lizard and how much it will cost....
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

  4. #1844
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    3,099

    Re: IA´s dream diary....

    In last night dream I was sleeping in a tent...but to my surprice I had my legs out of the tent...and the tent opening was so narrow that I was like stuck ...so I had to work hard to pull my legs into the tent....

    In this episode I was needing aid...so many was there to root for me...and soon we heard that one special person will give aid to me...but I did not dare to nore hear or to look who it was??
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

  5. #1845

    Re: IA´s dream diary....

    Quote Originally Posted by IA56 View Post
    I did get little more sleep last night...I did awoke abruptly when I saw ...it is hard to decribe but it gave me a feeling of something what was forbidden....now when you say about the law forbidding them for this...make sense....I did not know how to write about this picture what come up when I woke up this morning at 5 ....I will start to "want to know" with time I am sure I will get some answeres......I have get to see through things before also....I will know more if it is as you say about deliberate and designed....and the cause of ...why....
    Did your sleeping improve recently? Do you feel exhausted or drawn when you're experiencing these issues?

    Have you learnt more about this in the meantime?

    I told you about my experiences before with the entity etc. However, I am very determined to get asleep even if this is very difficult, and altough I even sleep up to 12 hours a day, finally I get my goal acomplished.

    Be objective, research the reality and don't assume things just because of experts


  6. #1846
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    3,099

    Re: IA´s dream diary....

    Quote Originally Posted by Antares View Post
    Did your sleeping improve recently? Do you feel exhausted or drawn when you're experiencing these issues?

    Have you learnt more about this in the meantime?

    I told you about my experiences before with the entity etc. However, I am very determined to get asleep even if this is very difficult, and altough I even sleep up to 12 hours a day, finally I get my goal acomplished.
    It fluctueats....some nights I fall into sleep...mostly I stay inbetween sleep and awake...I am surprisingly well....but start to lack motivation to do physical things...I have a rather quiete mind...but lately it has started to come words repetedly into my mind...words what I myself never would use...negative words even swear words....I do not put this into the account of alien entities...but more of my resistence to block out these words...and now it comes up so I start to handle them and not forcefully block them...like they do not exists....and if I do not think of them...they do not exists...like denyal.....
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

  7. #1847
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    3,099

    Re: IA´s dream diary....

    In last night dream a man had taken refuge at my place....I let him stay..


    It is common that people who trust me to protect them take refuge at my place...it is more common that I see this after image when I cross over from dream state to awake state....but last night was totally in the dream state...it is first time that I keep me in the dream state....and experience this and know what it is....
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

  8. #1848

    Re: IA´s dream diary....

    Quote Originally Posted by IA56 View Post
    It fluctueats....some nights I fall into sleep...mostly I stay inbetween sleep and awake...I am surprisingly well....but start to lack motivation to do physical things...I have a rather quiete mind...but lately it has started to come words repetedly into my mind...words what I myself never would use...negative words even swear words....I do not put this into the account of alien entities...but more of my resistence to block out these words...and now it comes up so I start to handle them and not forcefully block them...like they do not exists....and if I do not think of them...they do not exists...like denyal.....
    I had similar experiences with words - and also images - coming from outside of my mind. Frequently negative, but sometimes positive. I had strong suspicions that they come randomly to me - i.e. the words are not mine, but come from "something" else. I suspected a ghost or something, a non-physical parasite etc.

    But all this thing appeared to be surprisingly a story similar to the ones which happened to many shamans, people channelings spirits (they are called "channellers" I guess) etc. This entity was gradually, for years, pressing on me, and was disturbing my life - all of that only to get my attention. Just like with many channelers that I read about. Similar to you, I had a feeling of resistance, and then handling them in various ways. But I learnt that these entities have A LOT of techinques and powers which make us thinking that something we thought is our thought - but it is not. They decide often for us, change our moods (to negative or positive), they are able to easily control energy in one's body etc.

    Weird thing with such entities, to me. They feel like aliens anyway, but I guess they are able to control that feeling too.

    Be objective, research the reality and don't assume things just because of experts


  9. #1849
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    3,099

    Re: IA´s dream diary....

    Quote Originally Posted by Antares View Post
    I had similar experiences with words - and also images - coming from outside of my mind. Frequently negative, but sometimes positive. I had strong suspicions that they come randomly to me - i.e. the words are not mine, but come from "something" else. I suspected a ghost or something, a non-physical parasite etc.

    But all this thing appeared to be surprisingly a story similar to the ones which happened to many shamans, people channelings spirits (they are called "channellers" I guess) etc. This entity was gradually, for years, pressing on me, and was disturbing my life - all of that only to get my attention. Just like with many channelers that I read about. Similar to you, I had a feeling of resistance, and then handling them in various ways. But I learnt that these entities have A LOT of techinques and powers which make us thinking that something we thought is our thought - but it is not. They decide often for us, change our moods (to negative or positive), they are able to easily control energy in one's body etc.

    Weird thing with such entities, to me. They feel like aliens anyway, but I guess they are able to control that feeling too.
    I am more thinking of not any entities but because we are like computors...all what we see..hear..experience etc from the first minut when born and also before birth we register...the family I was born too in this life do use very hars and hard language...and it is these words is echoing from my inside now...I was more or less in chock how the family I was born too talk and behave...very dysfunctional....I never accepted and did not want to be part of.....so I do think now when I am older the wall is becomming thinner and I am sure I have to go through this before time is up so to say....
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

  10. #1850

    Re: IA´s dream diary....

    Quote Originally Posted by IA56 View Post
    I am more thinking of not any entities but because we are like computors...all what we see..hear..experience etc from the first minut when born and also before birth we register...the family I was born too in this life do use very hars and hard language...and it is these words is echoing from my inside now...I was more or less in chock how the family I was born too talk and behave...very dysfunctional....I never accepted and did not want to be part of.....so I do think now when I am older the wall is becomming thinner and I am sure I have to go through this before time is up so to say....
    Yes, we are unconscious in a large part. But we are also unaware of the mental influence on us - all the time - from the invisible sources.

    Be objective, research the reality and don't assume things just because of experts


Page 185 of 193 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. CF's dream diary
    By CFTraveler in forum Journals
    Replies: 748
    Last Post: 25th February 2023, 11:55 PM
  2. Nat's AP/dream diary
    By natalie-1984 in forum Journals
    Replies: 95
    Last Post: 16th April 2012, 03:12 PM
  3. Genesis dream diary/ OBE etc.
    By Genesis in forum Journals
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 17th June 2011, 09:26 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
01 TITLE
01 block content This site is under development!
02 Links block
02 block content

ad_bluebearhealing_astraldynamics 

ad_neuralambience_astraldynamics