Thread: IA´s dream diary....

  1. #1861

    Re: IA´s dream diary....

    Quote Originally Posted by IA56 View Post
    Then the real adventure of the new whole reality begins.

    And what is that??
    I think you are just entering it - beyond the mundane. Let's look into your last dreams:

    Quote Originally Posted by IA56 View Post
    In last night dream I was on a big boat...the sea was crazy...we ended up in a tornado and spinned around and like a miracle we went out of the tornado in one piece....when I looked backwards I see a huge wave chasing us...the boat was miraculasly fast and we did just be infront of the wave withouot hitting us...when I look forward I see a huge wave building up and I said....do this wave hit us...but it did go to the left and we again did be safe....huh...it was so intence so I had to awake me from the dream....
    This seems to me like a clear reference to the astral. Tornados, superfast waves, vast water and big, fast boat on it - like an energy waves incoming and moving sideways, around you.

    Quote Originally Posted by IA56 View Post
    In last night dream I was reading a cook-book...when I turned the page I saw text....Alter-Ego...Here I started to laugh so hard that I awoke myself....haha..
    Alter-ego - are the entities surrounding us. Cook books have recipes - but in this case this is not a recipe for a physical food.

    Be objective, research the reality and don't assume things just because of experts


  2. #1862
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    3,095

    Re: IA´s dream diary....

    Quote Originally Posted by Antares View Post
    I think you are just entering it - beyond the mundane. Let's look into your last dreams:


    This seems to me like a clear reference to the astral. Tornados, superfast waves, vast water and big, fast boat on it - like an energy waves incoming and moving sideways, around you.


    Alter-ego - are the entities surrounding us. Cook books have recipes - but in this case this is not a recipe for a physical food.
    Thank you Antares for your interpretation...really good ...but alter ego means ...your own making of characters..that would mean the astral is then full of our own made stuff/things??..or what??...I did laugh to when I saw a full page of alter egos...wow...I am very inventing and creative ...
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

  3. #1863

    Re: IA´s dream diary....

    Quote Originally Posted by IA56 View Post
    Thank you Antares for your interpretation...really good ...but alter ego means ...your own making of characters..that would mean the astral is then full of our own made stuff/things??..or what??...I did laugh to when I saw a full page of alter egos...wow...I am very inventing and creative ...
    Once I also believed in these alter-ego characters being effect of our less or more subconscious mental work, and astral being full of such creations. People doing OBE often take it as granted. After all, Robert Monroe also describes such stuff in his preliminary journeys. But this implies that the universe and our matrix is somehwat primitive. After I found out what is possible in the matrix - not just with physical senses, not just with energy, not just with astral imagination, but also with small thoughts in the mental, and even beyond that - your attitude and intent can be manipulated in the multi-dimensional, multi-level matrix - I concluded that this hypothesis is at best obsolete, and must be thoroughly reconsidered with a wider perspective in mind.

    Be objective, research the reality and don't assume things just because of experts


  4. #1864
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    3,095

    Re: IA´s dream diary....

    Quote Originally Posted by Antares View Post
    Once I also believed in these alter-ego characters being effect of our less or more subconscious mental work, and astral being full of such creations. People doing OBE often take it as granted. After all, Robert Monroe also describes such stuff in his preliminary journeys. But this implies that the universe and our matrix is somehwat primitive. After I found out what is possible in the matrix - not just with physical senses, not just with energy, not just with astral imagination, but also with small thoughts in the mental, and even beyond that - your attitude and intent can be manipulated in the multi-dimensional, multi-level matrix - I concluded that this hypothesis is at best obsolete, and must be thoroughly reconsidered with a wider perspective in mind.
    I did not even know what alter ego ment I googlet it and it was explained as I undestood it that authors use alter egos....
    Yes we believe things until we get new knowledge...I do not have that knowledge about what you are talking about...so I can not argue nor deny...I have to waite until I know something about what you are talking about....get empirical knowledge...
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

  5. #1865

    Re: IA´s dream diary....

    Quote Originally Posted by IA56 View Post
    I did not even know what alter ego ment I googlet it and it was explained as I undestood it that authors use alter egos....
    Yes we believe things until we get new knowledge...I do not have that knowledge about what you are talking about...so I can not argue nor deny...I have to waite until I know something about what you are talking about....get empirical knowledge...
    Do you still make any experiences that you attempted before? With mental states, sleeping etc.?

    Be objective, research the reality and don't assume things just because of experts


  6. #1866
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    3,095

    Re: IA´s dream diary....

    Quote Originally Posted by Antares View Post
    Do you still make any experiences that you attempted before? With mental states, sleeping etc.?
    Yes I am....
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

  7. #1867
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    3,095

    Re: IA´s dream diary....

    In last night dream I was offered 3 bags of looked like snacks...I took from the first bag and it did not tast anything...I took from the second bag and it was prepped with something what made me start to laugh and feel funny...so here I awoke myself....
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

  8. #1868

    Re: IA´s dream diary....

    Quote Originally Posted by IA56 View Post
    Yes I am....
    Do you want to share anything on that?

    Be objective, research the reality and don't assume things just because of experts


  9. #1869
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    3,095

    Re: IA´s dream diary....

    Quote Originally Posted by Antares View Post
    Do you want to share anything on that?
    No nothing to share ...yet...
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

  10. #1870
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    3,095

    Re: IA´s dream diary....

    In last night dream was so nice...my aunt from Finland come to surprice me...the dream went like this....I was comming home to my new flat on the top floor...I saw a twins 2 women running to look at the vacant flat on my house complex..I told my son that I know those women...so nice if they move here too...nice to know some neighbours.....we went up to our flat...my sister was already there...I say to my sister if she can put some coffe on...suddenly I was hugged by my aunt...she asked ...what was you shouting about...I said...to get some coffee since I have not even got my morning coffee yet....I got a glimse of how I can decorate this flat...(vision of a bit future)
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

Page 187 of 193 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. CF's dream diary
    By CFTraveler in forum Journals
    Replies: 748
    Last Post: 25th February 2023, 11:55 PM
  2. Nat's AP/dream diary
    By natalie-1984 in forum Journals
    Replies: 95
    Last Post: 16th April 2012, 03:12 PM
  3. Genesis dream diary/ OBE etc.
    By Genesis in forum Journals
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 17th June 2011, 09:26 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
01 TITLE
01 block content This site is under development!
02 Links block
02 block content

ad_bluebearhealing_astraldynamics 

ad_neuralambience_astraldynamics