This Dream was 2 nights ago, I have bean pondering on the Dream ...so here goes...

I was on a railwaystation...I did not know where I was and how I would get to my destination...I noticed a man who seamed willing to help me...he approached me offering me a beast mint...oh thank you...I have a sore throat...I asked where do I have to change train on what stop...he said Gustavsberg....he did let me know that he is going at same direction as me....we entered the train, and I hear the station Gustavsberg announsed….I see he looks at me and I become hestitant about his intentions....so I linger a while...and started to feel panic...and asked several on the train...is this stop Gustavsberg....and they say yes...so I get out of the train...but I see it is not Gustavsbergs stop....so I ask the people where is it...they Point at a distant Place ...there is Gustavsberg....I start my journey and it is hard...I climb up and down hills and Mountains...and it is a struggle….but I reach my destination...exhausted.

Last night Dream was that I have moved back up North..and noticing that me second ex husband is living at the same Place I just moved to...I at once start to plan to move somewhere els...I meet a neighboro and he do recognize me from the time I was living at North in 1990...he also told me that my ex is living there too...like he wanted to give head ups to me....I looke when he is going into his house I noticed he had a strange belt...with hand granads…??
I never did notice that back at 1990 so that was a big change in him.