Last night happened something else what I yet do not understand...Usually when I put the lights off, I can still see the inner view or stage..
now this time the energies was different, usually I can let energies go through me or maybe it is radiation, but it is very similar, and usually
it is okay and I can let it happen and I do not feel anything but Peace...so this "energies" copied the radiations pattern and I felt them invasive,
I did not panic, but I did put up my hand to mark where the line goes how near they are allowed to come, they Went more intensive...so i tried to make an triangle this does push away unwanted energies....but this time I lost my memory and awoke several hours later, and was nearly not to remember this first happening...so strange...I do not know what to make of it at all...but...that...someone are trying to come near me
using wrong methods....

I Went back to sleep and had this Dream....First it was pitch black, I had 2 Little dogs with me, I tried to see where I was, I only saw water,
I looked down to see where I was standing...it was a bridge, now I started to see more clearly...I was living in a bus, it was water where
ever I looked, I walked on the bridge to see if I see land, but it was water only....when I looked back to the bus, it was water around it now
and when I looked at the horison no land to see at all, only water....this make me panic...and I awoke myself.