Quote Originally Posted by IA56 View Post
and maybe I still hope to find guidence how to use my voice in different way.
Let's hope you can! In both ways.

I have experienced the interaction between thyroid and throat chakra lately, and until I figured out what to do it cost me a lot of sleep as I would just wake up smack middle in the night and be wide awake. So changes in the throat chakra also get reflected in the thyroid, I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by IA56 View Post
The bear cubs may point that I have a new opportunity to learn to handle the different elements ...I have had dreams where I have handled real beasts of the lower and ruffer plans and did indeed be successful...maybe the higher plans scares me more then the lower??
One way to see the bodies is to think of them as resting on top of each other. So, to bring through an experience from a higher plane, all the lower bodies need to "fall in line" and become aligned. In Theosophical literature this is represented as becoming "transparent" - they basically become reflections of the next higher body.

In general day-to-day life, however, the bodies can go out of alignment because of issues within the personality aspect they are part of - emotions for the astral body, beliefs for the mental body. If we are in inner turmoil, we cannot rely on those bodies to be part of the experience, they become unruly. One aspect is taming them in general - this is a longterm process of undoing certain tendencies and habits of these bodies which stir them all up. The other aspect is a sort of holistic hygiene. By taking good care of ourselves, our living space, our needs on all levels, we keep our bodies aligned. These are two aspects of the same process - long and short term.

While we identify fear as an emotion, it's often a result of what we believe. So mental body constructs about our safety, what we believe we need to be happy, etc, also count as beliefs and their stir up the lower bodies. The astral body generates emotions as fear in response. The etheric and physical bodies are sort of the grounding agents for these. Issues in the physical body can then stem from issues in the mental level of being, being ingrained through repeated reactions into the very flesh of our bodies until it becomes an issue.

Take care,
Oliver