Thread: IA´s dream diary....

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: IA´s dream diary....

Quote Originally Posted by Sh@dow View Post
    While you are all still on the topic, I want to propose you a simple experimental method for inducing "experiences", the method is based on self hypnosis or trance state, it is not a silver bullet but if you give him at least one month of test, you can have an experience from beyond! The method is very simple and short, and does not require wbtb(wake back to bed), long mediative session's or losing sleep, the worst it can happen is you falling asleep unconsciously. The only requirement is that you are really tired and sleepy, maybe when going to bed or taking a nap. It consists of two phases and here are the steps:
    When you do this open your eyes and make observations on your surroundings, make a reality check or two to be sure in what state you are if you are confused of what is happening, whether you had an experience or not. Don't forget to post your weirdest experiences here.
    Thanks. What is your weirdest experience?

Anyway, the method seems to be pretty standard... why do you think it induces experiences in a better way than the other methods?

Quote Originally Posted by IA56 View Post
    Can you be a bit more specific so I know what you want to know about?...Who do you have in mind when saying...them??
    I just asked how do you feel about "them" - excercises.

Be objective, research the reality and don't assume things just because of experts

Quote Originally Posted by Antares View Post
    Thanks. What is your weirdest experience?

Anyway, the method seems to be pretty standard... why do you think it induces experiences in a better way than the other methods?

I just asked how do you feel about "them" - excercises.
    What excercises??If you are refering to me trying to know what level ...and what body is involved...so I do not do any exercises for now...becauce I am trying to find out
    on my own methods....meditation.
    Last edited by IA56; 9th February 2024 at 07:00 PM.
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

What excercises??If you are refering to me trying to know what level ...and what body is involved...so I do not do any exercises for now...becauce I am trying to find out
    on my own methods....meditation.
    Yes. I asked about your methods and how do you feel about them.

Be objective, research the reality and don't assume things just because of experts

Quote Originally Posted by Antares View Post
    Yes. I asked about your methods and how do you feel about them.
    Setting an intent in my meditation...intent to know where I am and in what body...no success yet.
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

Setting an intent in my meditation...intent to know where I am and in what body...no success yet.
    You can then try something else. "No success" is a standard situation in the excercises like these.

Anyway, this very, very large forum recently is very interesting - I'm coming here to view just one section, this thread only