Last night I did dream this:
I was working in a hospital kiosk/cafétheria...one doctor come and I first did not understand why he did come because i could sence he was not going to buy anything...so I started to tell what he could buy for like 5 swedish krown´s....He said he is diabetic...but I did show him a soft salmiack bar for 4 crown´s....so he did buy it...it was closing time and I did notice that the cash box was gone and I did not have any change to give him 1 crown back...I told him that I give it to him tomorrow...Now he was filling in some kind of form and now he ask´s for my help.....I answere him....I have not yet learned that task, I just started work today....Now I hurry to the office to ask if the cash box where on the office and if I can go home for the day....Out I see a bus comming and I start to run to the bus stop...a women whom I know said she will hold the bus and I do not have to run, there is time....On the bus was the word...young....written....and the women is holding a sighn where it was written....Arlanda...I was thinking if I take this bus then I have to take a train at my home...so I decided to wait for my own bus??....I was totally at a new place and did have difficulty to orientat myself where I was.....and I was trying to calkulate how long my work travel time will be now when I have accepted this new work.

Please give me feedback to sort his out. Thank you!!

Love
ia