Quote Originally Posted by Neophos View Post
Alright i will make an "attempt" on this one

the scales weighing the baby indicates that your are trying to examine an aspect of yourself. In your daily life lately, you are observing a part of yourself that you deem inmature (the baby) and you are weighing this inmaturity up. So this means, you are "self observing" this does not mean by anyway that your inmature. It means "an aspect" of yourself may need attention. It could be anything, from spending money unessascarily to a weakness of a certain temptation (all us humans have this) its called spiritual growth.

I will leave this for you to decide, also the fact that your father used to use those could indicate something (or not) you know yourself, so you decide and "think" carefully, about what you have been examining about yourself lately. peace, neophos.
Thank you Neophos,

I have alwasy things in my dreams from this Life like here I was weighded with this kind of scale when I was born at my grand-fathers house where my parents lived on my birthday...countryside and born home....and you are right about the self aspect...what need to grow....and the valley Dream is a good Dream to show my growth when comparing the older valley Dreams....what has to develop or grow out of me is fear.....and I am happy to see my fear is much lesser then Before....and that now Days I do notice soothingness when it is apointed at me and a dare to listen and take in so to speak....if this makes any sense to you....it does a lot to me......thank God.

I have bean self observing my self since 1981....not to say much have happened but enought for me to notice the difference.....and that is enough good for me...I am growin.

Love
ia