In last night dreams my son was small like 3 yrs old...he was so sad...and I knew why....the abuse what has happened and I was not there to protect him...I asked to know for sure what he was sad about...and he comfirmed that it was the abuse...I told him how sorry I was to not be able to protect him...and he felt good to hear this...and I said...it was in the past...it is not so now...and I tried him to notice the difference...and that he is safe now...and that he can let go of the past.....

In this episode I was visiting a doctor...to my surprise it was the actor Peter Stormare...he was very flirty...and our lips did touch because he was turning his office chair with wheels ..he swept around that our lips touched...he did become embarresed...and when I looked straight into his eyes he did blusch...he talked about some substance what would benefit me...and he did drop his focus when our eyes did meet...so he asked what he was talking about..so I reminded him about the substance he wanted me to be aware of ...but I do not remember it now in awaked state...pitty...