In last night dream I was in my house in the cellar, noticing someone started to re-modelling...I noticed they were putting in new windows...I was thinking if I had given a go for this but couldn´t find that memory at all...

in this seequnce I had help from my sister we had cleaned and was to the dump with things....I saw that it was very organiced all the things on the dump, suitecases in a row....my sister opened one case and out jumped a mouse, she was shouting on tops of her lungs...kill it....I followed the mouse and came to a place seeing several animals standing in rows and looking at me...I took my cellphone to take a picture to have some proof for no-one would believe me when telling about this....I took one pic and my phone acted strangely and I shouted to my sister to help me..she took my phone and took out my sim-card...I asked what are you doing..I wanted her to see the animals...but she had problems to see what I pointed at...I could not believe she did not see ....here I awoke myself...it was to stressful for me to try to say something and not be understood...