Last night Dream have left me so humbled and make me cry...I give Little of background info so it may be more easier to understand what I feel......My mothers grandmother was Romani born and outcast because she fell in love with my mothersgrandfather who was "White" or forbidden.When someone are cast out from the Romani clan they do not exist anymore and they are forbidden to talk about their background to anyone....so my mother did be raised without any relatives from her mothers side...The mothers grandmother was very gifted and enourmously respected because of her gifts and she helped many during her Life....I have bean getting messages from her when I was a Child...but that is Another story....

Now my Dream....I was living in a big house with upstairs and downstairs.....I was sleeping upstairs and I hear that someone did come downstairs ...he was drunk and singing loudly...he had a good voice...but it did make me angry...who dares to come and visit me in middle of the night...so I Went downstairs very angry and was in mood to cast out the "intruder" as I thought it to be....to my surprise it was a long forgotten relative....he looked much like my mothers brother, so I at once dropped my anger and I was cuorious and humbled to meet an old relative to my mother....I did talk very respectfully to him and I asked if he will stay for the night, he got tears in his eyes and said.,...I did not think you let me stay...I said..of course you stay...and I did make a very nice bed for him but I told him not to sing but on the morning and I am very glad to be listening to his songs.....

I cry today of happiness....and I am not ashamed of my background as many others are....