I have had many dreams the theam of me "parenting" others...for example..my former neigbour who had a addiction problems with her gf...they had a child in the dream..I was helping them in all way´s thinkable...like bringing blankets and food...so in this dream they had a child...prox...2 yrs age...they let him smoke...I was so angry so I did take the cigarett from the childs hands and told the parents that it is not good thing...they like looked at me like I was crazy...

This theam has bean for longer time now....

But last night I was harrassed as I feel I am in real life....they just did not let me be...and I told in this dream as I feel in real life...trying to get someone to help me......Now when this dream has bean dreamt....I ought to see differenceses start to happening in my real life....I really hope so....I have bean harrassed for so many years, that my body is telling me it will shut down and then I have no place to be in.....so I hope the help is on the way...for real.

I did pray in the dream over all who have turn theire´s back´s on GOD to understand that they are making HELL to them selves..It is not easy to talk about GOD when all religions have made people to feel...that there is no GOD....should understand the difference and not look at peoples crazy doings and think that why does GOD let all this suffering happen...It has nothing to do with GOD, it is all our own creatings....all the suffering. GOD is healing....so turn back to GOD the real GOD.
GOD is pure LOVE therefore HE can not make suffering!!