I had a interesting experience last night....I have noticed that something are keeping me from to reach a deep relaxation, and this I was very aware last night, (I was tensed up from inside of me, I could feel this very clear, but I was also thinking if someone outside could like project that I tensioned u?)..I was doing deep breathing and I could time to time feel that I did get deeper relaxation and then suddenly I have very much high vibrations and first I did not remember it is to get out of body wibe´s..I suddenly remembered one of my friends telling me that if you form your fingers to triangel and hold it in front of you, it is a banichment also....so because I did not remember the out of body wibes but thought it was some intruder I started to try to put my hands to form the triangel but gosh how difficult that was...and suddenly I see my left had making a tringel with the tip upwards and my right hand making an triangel with the tip down wards, and both triangels did not have the bas but was making this is it a romb when two trinagels is put togeather with the bases towards eachothers and tip´s pointing up and down??

Now I also remember that during the 2002-2006 when I did feel something was be done to my body, I did ask that why are they drawing cabels from my head up-wards and from my base-chakra down-wards, and me being like an transformator in the middle and a the energies going through me, I was terrified and they did smile to me and they worked very fast so they would finnsish the work before I could stop them and not let them do this, because of my fear and not knowing for what is this done, and makeing me to partisipate without me knowing in what....so strange, can someone answere to me what this was about??