I had few dreams last night...I was visiting up North and met some I knew when living there...some vas very happy to see me again, some not so much...I tried to get ride to town from the place I was at...I saw native American a man with his family....I asked if I they could give me a ride to Town....he said yes...but the wife said...they had all theires children with them and there was no space for me.....I said okay, it is okay....soon I felt arms around my choulders and a women I know told me there is a bus stop just outside the building...I was so happy to get some help....

In this episode one ex boyfriend come to my work and asked if I could go out to lunch with him...first I hesitated but said yes...he picked up me and we drow away in his car...he said we was not able to park on the parkingplace they was cleaning it....he left the car engine on the parking lot...and I could not see the coashwork at all...I asked him if he again are doing trixs to fool me...he never answered...when we come to the appartament a child called him father (he had no children)...the child said...father...it is forbidden to touch that place...I did not know how to be ..to say or not to say..so I said...I have to go back to work...took the elevator down and the child run down the staires to hug me...she was sweating so I stroke her forhead and said...you are sweating...she said...am I....

I had to make protection over me...some energy did try to invade my speace....I felt it when my heart did nearly burst ...felt like I will get heart attack....Protection worked and my heart did be normal.....