Last night I was to India with my grandchild A...we where at a place and there was a small window at the floore so we had to be on our knee´s to look through it....I did recognize H whom I had known and also visited his home in 1984, I told A that I know him...so A started to shout....H....H....I said to A that he do not know who she is, so A gave me her place so I could try to catch
his attention and after som while he did see me and did also remember me...I told him that A is my son´s child and that he do have 2 children, he was surprised that my son is so old and that it has passed so many years since we spoke.....I asked if he has children and he said yes 5....I asked
when did he move back to India and he said...Too late....It was very hard to hear through the glass window....so I said good bye
to him and we went out from the room through a door, he looked like in chock but did not say anything.

I must say I am surprised to dream about H but if it is true that he has own children then I am happy real happy for him...because I left him because I did not want more children so I did want him to find a women who was willing to give him children.

Love