Last night I did dream that some one asked me if he/she could enter my sphere and I said Yes, I was cuorious to see what happends...something very heavy did sink over me...I tried not to panic but I was very intimitated, suddenly I see and feel
something under my covering....the first what hit my mind was....neg´s...I do catch it and are now holding under the cover and
I shout to my sister....bring me water...I know my sister did go from the room but she never come back with the water,so I was
thinking what to do, my knowledge about these thing´s are limited, suddenly I see a litle foot and I am now sure it is not a neg but a child....I take it off the cover and I am now looking at a little cute girl...Hi I say....How did you come to my apartment and into my bed...??...She said...through the door, it was not locked...Oh I say...don´t you have any own place to go to?? No she said..I want to be here with you...I now see she has some mark´s on her face....like tribe´s has....she had pink dot´s and I was just about to ask how she get these when I woke up and I was in small chock.

This dream is about my sister trying to suffercate me she did like this to me often in my childhood...I am sure the work has begun to free me from this horror I still feel when I think about my sister and her treatment of me.
But now I was the one in charge here in this dream, even I thought it was neg´s first, and my knowledge was limited how to handle this so I think it turned to be about my fear from childhood what is first to be relesed in right way for me to get past this then I am sure rest of fear is more easy to handle for me, it think