In last night Dream I was with my grandchild A, I did see my exbf with his new women, he was brushing his teeth´s Walking by the Canal where they had their boat, an Woden motor boat....Me and A did walk by the Canal and I hear the gate keeper of the Canal saying...oh no...the bofor is too high....I could see the tunnel total coverd by the water, no boat could go there, but she did manage to fix it and when the boat was to enter the tunnel it was good and when the boat did pass through the tunnel the water did sink so me and A could walk through the tunnel....I could see the water was so clear so I could see to the bottom of the Canal....there was several odd creatures ...never seen Before....they hid under the stones, so I said to A that we have to walk on the stones because I do not know if they can bite or be poisoning....I could see that A had left her cloths all over the Canal.. I said to her to pick them up...I did help her...I did found a gold coine and a silver coine..the gold coine had the valor of 10 and the silver coine 1...I was thinking about the number or 11...but did not remember if it was important at all or telling me something of value....

I did also in the Dream be awakened by my grandchild A, she wanted to sleep besides me...and I did move and gave Place and I really could feel her sleep besides me....