Quote Originally Posted by Antares View Post
IMHO it's better to go into intuitive (not analytic) side when interpreting dreams. I mean, the dream books with all terms "explained" are useless. I'd rather try to figure what hair symbolically means to you. Then you are at the threshold of discovering the hidden idea behind your dream's meaning.
I did not talk about dreams but what I feel/felt in real life about when I cut my hair and the why I did do it...vs...what happened to me and what I discovered afterwards....that the behavior from men towards me and afterwards when I had short hair was totally different...and I noticed how much I had built up myself on the outside appearance and noticing that my inner was not matched to the outer look or confidens what I was holding up because of how I looked like....and what happened when I no longer had my long hair...so if I now go back to my dream I would interpret it to...the hair growth is pointing out my grown inner security ...and that it had grown so much what it has bean before...

So if you now read again what I wrote before your respons...would your answere be the same as now??

Love
ia