I had so many Dreams last night but I can´t get anything out of them ...The one I only want to tell about was that I had crocheted a yellow dress, and I wanted one of my male friends to try it on him...it fitted wonderfully and I did say to him to stand abolutely still I want to take a pic of him so he can see how it fit´s....then I noticed the only what did stick out was his gender bulding out ...when I was looking at the sholders I was so happy about the design and the dress in whole, ...I did not react as if anything was wrong, just noticed these things....
I do not still get what the Dreams was about...only thing come´s now in mind...if it was to check out my condemnation of to be appropriat or not...but as I do not Think in these values anymore...what is male or female...I go much what a person like´s or feel comfortable with is more important than anything els...more to dare to be em self from inside and not go by societies rule´s what is appropriate or not....in this case I did not feel it was wrong for him to have a dress if he wanted to ware a dress..
I Think I am working with these kind of issues deeply...to free me from cutural boundaries me Think