Last night dream started with a man telling me that one women (I knew whom in the dream) asking after me....he pointed me where she was...I spotted her and asked what she want, she did not give any sighn that she have asked after me.....we where in a cafetheria for those who will undergo surgery..I asked her what surgery will she do...she was frustrated me asking so everyone would hear...I was looking around and asked...what secret is that..everyone who is here will do surgery....suddenly my childhood friend T was sitting besides me..(she is on the other side).....a doctor did give advise what food was good to choose..T asked me what does it mean...I said..food what does build up and strenghten.....her twin sister E was also sitting with us she was talking to the women the man told me was asking after me.....E was eating ice-cream.....I told T to give a spoon to P (said wrong name) T told me there is no P here..No I said..I meant E...T asked me why it is importent to choose right food...I told her that a surgery is hard for the body and it is important to eat right..and to want to come back...I told her that nothing happens if you do not want....you have to want to live...she asked me if angels are possible to play a part in our lifes...I said...of course....I am convinsed they do...