Last night I did dream about my sister...I heard she was coming and I told our relatives that I want to see her too...I did hear from distant that she arrived, but no-one did run to tell me....so I went to see her...I hear realives say...now she is coming...I did shout that wait for me...now my sister stopped and waited for me...I could sence irritation from relatives....I look at my sister and she has got new teath´s....I am nearly chocked ...they are so big and like total white in the middle and around grey...they sure look fake to me...and when I look at the side teeth are not fixed at all...only the front teeth´s.....I was thinking why not do whole mouth??....She is in a hurry and I follow her she is going to pay for her tiket´s....she have her payment on a CD and she give´s it to the seller......She is not communicating with me at all.....so I gave up.....She is like hiding something so I do not get to know the truth about her....and all my relatives are protecting her to keep the secret safe.....so strange.