In last night Dreams I met my sisters mother in law (dead) she had come to collect her things because her husband (my sisters father in law died for one week ago) she knew that no-one do respect the things she have made (chrocheded counterpanel etc) in the Dream I was doing a counterpanel to single bed, so she did wonder if I wanted to have her´s.....

In this episode I was to an old working Place, they wanted me to learn about all the king´s...they showed me several places where I could collect the information....I asked if I could make a list once and for all so in the future it will be easier to get the information about kings much easier.....

In this episode I was still at the same workingplace and they where a bit irritated for me not understanding at once how to invoicing ...the list´s with the info was to poorly listed, so I asked where the exact info is...they said...they just know...but I said...I am new, I can´t know this, why not write it down day by day, so even a new empoyed can work independently and do right??