In last night Dream I was Walking with a famous painter (women) in a Culture center...I had worked at that Place Before...and I had that service on that Culture center what we where now going to visit...when we arrived to where she could ask about specific paintings to get a copy of….I told her that it was not like this when I worked on that Place...my desk was placed in a other Place...much bigger and arier Place....we approaced the desk and she asked for the specific painting...and she was surprised they did have knowledge about it...the girl who was on the desk did not recognize the famous painter who asked for her own painting….when we did walk along the cuture center many people did recognize her as she was very famous….(have no idea who she was ...maybe future me??)

In this episode I was working at Place ...total new for me....I do not know what possition I had on that firm….the only thing I know that I was not a salesman….because one of the salespersons told that she is going to go home….and asked if she shall shut down her phone….no one other person said...she can take care of her customers….I was pondering if I should learn that position too….