The last days dreams has bean totally impossible to put in words....so I have bean pondering when the opening will come for me to get a hunch about the content of the dreams...so this night I got some understanding....the dream was like this...I was waiting for some help...and the help come by a boat...huge...I was so happy to be invited into this big boat...I felt saved...but what happened was that this big boat did not care what happened to the other small boats...they did squeezing and drowning the small boats and did not care what happened to them...I felt that I had made a wrong choice...and I did not want to be on this big boat even if it did save my life...but what kind of life will I have to have so many others lives on my mind and knowing what happened to them...so this did show me that we never can be sure the outcome of our choices...even if we think we make a good choice...it may show to be the most wrong choice of them all....I feel awful today. and feel so unsecure and fear to make any choices at all in my life....first I was luored into feel good about myself and now this...to take me down totally...how to built stabillity and better secure about making choices...because that is what the life is about...making choices and taking responsicillity of them.