In last night seequencens the first I was walking on a road and lookin up on sky, I saw a beam of energy come towards me and hit me, I did be aware in the dream that I might project out of my body now, as usual I become to exited and now I lost my awareness but I awoke when I was
flying towards a car and now I closed my eyes and I went throgh it...

and now I was into a new seequence....I walked towards a food-shop,
out of the shop came an old co-worker to me, she did see me but was not sure if she wanted to talk to me so I said Hi, and she asked if I
was living here and I said yes.

Here I entered a somekind of collective living, I hear an infant crying and I walk to see what is going on, in the room is a father with his small
child both wearing a inhalator mask, the child cry no, no, no....I walk to face him and take his tiny foot and say, when you cry this much
it will take so much longer before the medicin will help, now the child stops crying and the father sighnals to me to stay, I make a bed for
the Child but he want´s me to also sleep with him so I lye me down and the child at once falls to sleep.

Here in this seequence I was sleeping in my bed and was again hit by the energy beam, and now I said I want the one who is this strong in his
energies to manifest, and to my surprise I see a man sitting besides me in my bed, and he puts his finger to my mouth to be quiet.....

In this seequence I was standing in a cue in a café when a man with a huge German sheperd dog enters the café, the dog spottes me and comes
so near me that I feel it total invasive, I tell the owner to take the dog away, but he does nothing, he feels that if he say to the dog to leave me alone he has offended the dog´s feeling....where ever I move my self the dog followes me and sits so near me that I can´t breath, he is so huge, but he does not be agressive but only invasive, total invasive ...

It was a busy night