Thread: IA´s dream diary....

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: IA´s dream diary....

Quote Originally Posted by Sh@dow View Post
    Fixed it for you, enjoy
    What I meant was that I fixed the original post with more clear and simple directions, you can see the edit stamp don't you.

Quote Originally Posted by IA56 View Post
    ...it sounds for me that you are saying that you fixed it for me...my seeing?? I have had this all my life...when I meditate I see colores...
    You answer was awkward so I try to play humorous.
    Quote Originally Posted by IA56 View Post
    Why are you doing this?? Never say straight ..always hinting...but never what you mean??..Where did I do there...and where is there??
    But you suddenly snapped on me, so I let it drift for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Antares View Post
    Thanks. What is your weirdest experience?

Anyway, the method seems to be pretty standard... why do you think it induces experiences in a better way than the other methods?
    Here:
    I was really tired and was preparing for a nap( I'm always trying my OBE on the sofa on second floor of the house), I set an intention first to open my eyes after approximately 5 minutes, then I did it two minutes with open eyes and the 3 minutes with closed eyes... then I opened my eyes and became really confused, I was on my bed on the first floor, my first thoughts were that maybe I'm having a false awakening and tried some Reality Checks... but I wasn't dreaming, I was actually awake. I looked at the clock and surprisingly I was missing 3 hours, but I knew I only did it for 5 minutes. How I got on my bed on the first floor through several doors, stairs and some obstacles on the way. It was a complete mystery to me, I also were wearing different set of clothes. How I did all of this with closed eyes??? Also found some dirt on my shoes in the morning, did I get on a walk, where? I really wonder what happened during those 3 hours?

Re: IA´s dream diary....

@Sh@dow...but why not say directly as it is...why express so clodly that it will missunderstood???...I did not snap...I was genuinly sad..
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce