Thread: IA´s dream diary....

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: IA´s dream diary....

Quote Originally Posted by IA56 View Post
    I wonder what you will say about this last night dream....
    Which one?

I had a train-dream tonight as well, but it seems like I have the opposite situation: I've left the train few stations too early, and it wasn't quite a good idea.

Be objective, research the reality and don't assume things just because of experts

Quote Originally Posted by Antares View Post
    Which one?

I had a train-dream tonight as well, but it seems like I have the opposite situation: I've left the train few stations too early, and it wasn't quite a good idea.
    The dream about my incompetency.....

So you are too early with your ideas....I am not surprised

Love
    ia
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

The dream about my incompetency.....

So you are too early with your ideas....I am not surprised
    Ok.
    I am told to get some rest, new views, practice and stuff like that. I'm saying that I need to return to getting income, as after so little working in last few months my financial resources got very low. My business generates costs, and without a sufficient income (and work) I won't pay those bills. This is where the conflict arises.

In last night dream I was hired to a magazin....I got my office ...but no direction about the job...so I went to the employment office to ask what the decription of my work says...she first did not want to tell me...so I said...I beg you...you can tell me...so she said it was written ...incompitent....I was surprised...so I asked...you are paying me for doing nothing...yes she said...wow....she said...so the others can feel they are better then you....I asked...but what position do you need someone on....she said...political reporter....oh no I said....I will not be involved in that s*it.....so I started to think...maybe I go around and give massage to my co-workers and their sore sholders....

What I left out from this dream is...when I was told I get payed without doing anything but just be present at the work...I said...oh then I can have my dogs with me to my work...I had 2 small dogs whom I loved so much and I had so good connection with....and this tells me that I have worked out my fear for dogs....on some level.....
    Seems pretty obvious to me. It reflects your current job, the professional and the life situation. Having a pension is paying for "doing nothing". Not sure what exactly might mean a political reporter, but I'd rather wouldn't go literal, but general: poltitics might mean a global changes; reporting means e.g. writing on this subject (of course it's better to not narrow your options to just this one). Having the dogs with yourself might be a reference to working at home. A warehouse might be just a symbol of working place, not necesserily treated literally, again.

Be objective, research the reality and don't assume things just because of experts

Thank you Antares for your input....

Love
    ia
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce