Last night Dream I was with my teen bf...and his brother...my teen bf is no longer with us here but his brother is...so we where going to Movies, I had given them as birthday present tikets to Movies, and now they wanted to use them...when we where at the Movie theater I asked if they had theires tikets...the brother said yes...by my teen bf said no...I said...we try to as if I can come later with the tiket...he said the man at the door that there is only one spot left...I said..they have tikets, and that I will come with the bf´s tiket later..now it changed and there was no spots left so the both left (my bf´s brother and the bf) they did leave me at the theater...I did not even know where they had parked the car...so I tried first to find them..but gave up..and started to walk home...it was far a way...I saw it from bird´s perspective so I knew on what direction to take Walking...I come to a house and Went inside to ask for directions...when I come out to the street I saw a man..and his face expression did tell me..that he had bean the one to play the role of my decesed teen bf...he did give me the message that I must try to feel secure with other men too...I am Crying now here...it was so intence and off course true too....

In this seequenze I was with the princess Madelaine of Sweden...I had bought envelopes to give her so she can send me photos..I said..I have not buy you any stamps you might use the Royal mark maybe....