Quote Originally Posted by IA56 View Post
Last night I did dream that I was looking at a man...he was little bit abouw me...He said...I am the Devil.....Okay I said...revele your self...Then he sank suddenly at my hight....and I was not afraid or timitated bout him at all...He did not succeed to scare me....I am happy now.

Someone pretending to be me....

Quote Originally Posted by SleepyHead View Post
I am truly, truly jealous of the fact that you can remember all your dreams so well... I've been trying, but with no luck at all. I just kinda black out during the evenings, and at some point in time I feel the need to open my eyes, and then it's morning again. If my dreams were so clear at night I think I would enjoy my sleep much more, at least you continue to have experiences and new memories even after the lights are out

Quote Originally Posted by IA56 View Post
I took a nap and did have very strong dream´s...very strong energy was approaching me, it did hid behind a very messy colore, like dirty grean/brownish ...I tried to wake up but did not succeed so I remembered the bannishment and did get control over my fear and did it very firm and precise....I was surprised that I am so strong and have very stong will when I am calm and made up my mind....I am happy for to get to know this, this give´s me self-confidence and self-trust....I hear my self saying...soon very big thing´s are going to start happening....wow.....The bannishment did come to like bean drawn with a pencil on the air...and I was only using my thought or is it mind to do the bannishment I did not even use my hand´s only by will....wow.....you could see the bannisment very long time on the air.

I get the impression IA is incredibly strong spiritually and energetically. She feels the prana like electricity not many people can do that to my knowledge. IA DID YOU ever try meditating in nature for long periods of time and focus on the energy? You can make it over your whole body if you are good I bet it would be easy for you. This is what I consider to be enlightenment. I've been able to achieve it before a few times but only for short periods of time before I get energy attacked...

Sorry I haven't commented btw... been busy. I have pictures of myself in my profile. Can you describe what the being looked like who said it was the devil please?