Last night I had several angry dreams, or dreams where I was angry....we where my bf and me to my relatives, my bf asked me to give my usb stick to him, I went angry and did not want him to plug it in to my relatives computor, he tried to over talk me saying that they have printer, so my bf tried to take it against my will because he though he knew what is best for me.....now I did see that they did celebrate my fathers birthday without me....I did accept it...now we went to bed and I put my clothed on a chaire and put my night dress on me...next morning I wanted to leave but did not find my clothes so I went angry again...I did go to kitchen and my sister where there I said to her...can we stop this fars and playing...now she did look very sad, and I felt that she did not feel as I did....I tried to find my clothes but all the time they escaped me, now they did say to me that I now can eat as much as I want of the cake, and it was as I knew they did celebrate without me, so I said No thank´s.....and went to serch for my clothes....I asked if there was more houses I could look in. ...and I was showed new direction and new houses ...I went into a house and it was some kind of kinky store with leather and lack clothes...I was looking at one women who bougth 3 bodies of leather....I went to next house but all the time it escaped me and I did not find so I gave up.....

I had little of a panic feeling in the whole dream.....