Last night I did awake my grandfather from the death??...My parents did tell me that grandfather had died and they wanted me to come with them to give our farwell to him. I did come to his house or my mothers childhood home, he was in the bedroom and first the door did close infront of me, and I started to cry because I wanted to see my grandfather, the door did open for me and I was able to come near him, he was lying in the bed he was almost ash pale and I did touch him and he opened his eyes, I did become so happy, and I asked if I could come very near him, yes he said, you can come and lye besied me in the bed, I did be so happy...he did fell to sleep and did awake with a big burst and his hand did wave so harsly that I fell on the floor and I did grab his arm so I dragged him with me on top of me on the floor...we did get help from my parents to get him up and I was thinking all the time...so good my parents are my whitness that he is not dead....and I remember the feeling my parents felt when I touched my grandfather and he did awake ...my parents was anoyed that me being right about there is no death.