Last night Dreams was so hard for me to be in.....It started that me and my son was in a boat axident, we tried to send a sos signal with the sos-fire-craxers or what they are called, but non did work, there was a man who tried us not to make such a noice about our axident, he did want non to notice...but I was loud and he sugested that he has arested my son for fun, I did not understand how that was relevant at all?? We have bean in a axident and he want to arrest my son???We need help and he want to make more harder for us???? suddenly it was a Wheel-chair rally, he did put my son in a Wheel-chair and pusched him down the hill, it was Winter and it was slippery, like a ice-scating ground, so I did sat down on the ice and down I rusched after my son, but he did dissapeare, I started to ask people if they have seen my son, but no-one had....I was in panic and so sad. I met some people and asked for help, they took me to a building and the code was 13, I asked if they know the way back to the Harbor, they did but soon I was in a new Dream....it was with my relatives, my sister was making a feast dinner with lobster, the weird thing was that we did "break in" to this house, (or we did get one advocate to break the padlock of the door) because my sister was sure we will win the case (no clue of what) we where all together and my grandchildren was small , the girl did say to me...hola auntie...and I was so pround and surprised that she did speak spannish, (I studied spannish as Young, do not remember a thing though)...I had a room with too bed´s and I asked my grandson if he like the bed, and he was so surprised that it was his bed....
it happened so much in the Dream it Went rather quickly from Dream to Dream....and there is so much more...but I try to see the Deep meaning of it and it is a sum up again...to see what forgivenes does when it works and is done properly...I though have hard to put this in word´s so it make´s sense...but I do understand the meaning though, and it is what Counts.