Thread: IA´s dream diary....

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    IA56 Guest

Re: IA´s dream diary....

Quote Originally Posted by thedevil View Post
    In my experience whenever you have dreams of flying or super strength or similar it means you aregetting much stronger spiritually and need to be extra cautious/careful and make sure you constantly maintain awareness as much as possible

Funny dreams though
    U make me laugh. Reminded me of a dream I had a couple months ago. I was very angry in the dream and was swininging around on metal bars like a monkey or a gymnist and chanting "I'm the devil" then this big fat bald Guy said something mean so I punched him and he got knocked out then this other person in the dream started laughing hysterically

Thank you for telling me I make you laugh...haha...and I feel the same way about you. The stranges thing is that I feel like I know you?? It must be some kind of group-energy?? maybe...anyhow I am happy for your input, thank´s again.

Blog Entries

Re: IA´s dream diary....

Quote Originally Posted by IA56 View Post

Thank you for telling me I make you laugh...haha...and I feel the same way about you. The stranges thing is that I feel like I know you?? It must be some kind of group-energy?? maybe...anyhow I am happy for your input, thank´s again.
    I feel like I know you well too like we have a strong connection somehow. Past life maybe who knows buy GOD? IVE been BUSY/overwhelmed lately but hopefully soon we can get some more answers
    consistent lies is paradoxically a source of truth hubris is the true enemy it lied about me ( devil) & pretends to be me and God

Sex is fun lies are sin tantra is observing orgasm in meditative trance state Saccral chakra rox

GOD is the great ancient Creator spirit and i am a spirit made in Gods image I have everything I need to succeed & more & am actually moving through life at my own pace until I realize complete oneness with the great Spirit of Truth & achieve full enlightenment