Thread: IA´s dream diary....

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    IA56 Guest

Re: IA´s dream diary....

Last night I dreamt that my mother died...I did pick up some clothes...on top of the heap was black clothes...some foreign women did put their hand´s on my sholder and sadly said their condoleanses...thank you I said..yes she did dye this morning.

I think I have separeated me from my mother now, what do you think??

In this episode I was walking with people I did not know, some boy of age of 10 wanted me to carry him but he was to heavy so I said, you can sit on my lap when I sit down...we entered a room what was messy, and it was full of bed´s not made, so we sat down on the bed and the boy did put his head on my lap, we did have like a family meeting??...I had a cajal pen what I put in my bra??

I awoke with head acke.

Blog Entries

Re: IA´s dream diary....

Quote Originally Posted by IA56 View Post
    Last night I dreamt that my mother died...I did pick up some clothes...on top of the heap was black clothes...some foreign women did put their hand´s on my sholder and sadly said their condoleanses...thank you I said..yes she did dye this morning.

I think I have separeated me from my mother now, what do you think??
    It depends- sometimes there are qualities about your mother that you have stopped identifying with- so the dream about her death may be an indication that you are no longer under the power or identifying with a strong quality that she imparts to you- a control issue or an authority issue, and not necessarily her personally.
    But then, I could be wrong, it could also be a premonition or worry about her health.
    Only you know.

In this episode I was walking with people I did not know, some boy of age of 10 wanted me to carry him but he was to heavy so I said, you can sit on my lap when I sit down...we entered a room what was messy, and it was full of bed´s not made, so we sat down on the bed and the boy did put his head on my lap, we did have like a family meeting??...I had a cajal pen what I put in my bra??
    I think this relates to the whole 'motherhood' thing- the boy wants you to support him, but you need your own support, and the beds are not made (a lot of responsibility thrust on you that you don't want).
    Not sure what a cajal pen is, so I can't comment on it.

I awoke with head acke.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.