Quote Originally Posted by Antares View Post
Yeah, I think it works this way.

I noticed that women change their look (not only hair) after the inner change. It is stunning that they are typically unaware of why they do so, but I noticed every time first the inner change occurs, and then they changed their look. In other words, it seems like there is an inner urge to "reflect" outside what is inside, and the psychological change quickly finds its way to express itself externally.

So this might be one clue, a reference to when you were young and had long hair.

Is there a way to prevent such negative changes inside in others (before they would be expressed externally)?
I do not know if I understand what you are saying....what comes to mind is that the inner change is not know until it is expressed externally and when that is done it will be know and can turn to acknowledged inside...and traced so to say and maybe then find the early impulses....I am not sure and do not know..but this far I can follow it clearly...it feels that you can of course feel the urge but to understand it totally it has to be expressed externally...otherwise it is only a hunch it has to be expressed to be known....

Love
ia