Last night I was in a very old house complex, it was very low doors as they had in old times, it was little bit a casle feeling from the inviroment, old furnitures and stuff, I was there with a group of people, but I can´t say I did bond with them, but I was trying my best, so I do not understand the meaning of the dream at all....maybe that I do not feel at home at all anywhere I go, I just notice that I am as I have always bean, alone in miths of a crouwd...

In this seequenze I was at my grandfathers from fathers side, but it was much bigger house than in reality, I was just going to go inside when I see a group of people coming, I did look if I knew any of them...I did not...but one women was so warm and kind so I went to meet her and I did hug her, I said...I was just going inside to cry but then I saw you coming, and I laughed, and now you come with the sunshine, she smiled and asked If I want to join them, and I said why not...it seamed to be a dancing group...folkdance group of some kind....there was a man with a black hood and when I started to look around it was a very odd group of people, very different and not at all co-herent as usually that kind of group are, but it was a nice and warm hearted people, and I did feel secure and accepted, I did not bond but I did feel happy to be with them.