Last night dream was a reminder....I had moved back to north and was living in the same house I lived in before, I was asked to be a some kind of book keeper, he who asked me did come by to ask me in person, I was outside working with garden, he drow a big car like a suv....I tried to ask more what was asked me to handle and I tried to figure out how to do this task, so I asked, how do I get the information and from whom, he said, we will use an out caller, okay I said, so the report will have one day´s delay....suddenly I noticed someone inside the house, I said to him to wait a minut I have to check this out...I did hear voices from the upper floor...here the dreem did make a pause...and I was back to the man outside the house...and this seequenze was like not happened it felt very strange because I was so aware of it but the skip was done like deleted from my memory but I was aware of it but the man does not know that I did keep it even he did believe it was deleted...hard to explain....I tried to ask the man how will it be reported to me...if the hunter has shot several species even those
not allowed...he grinned at me...they will be reported to you as mooses.....I said ...no thank you...I can´t become your book-keeper.....