I woke up this morning from my dream when I hear myself say...How long time will it take to raise a man??...and I hear like 75...and I go...what...hour...day´s....minutes....and now when I hear my thoughts go like this...I get so scared so I let my self out of it and start to analyse...did I follow a written instructions...or a hearing instructions...I did become very unsure and I was thinking...for what reason did these instructions given to me....who did it...and for what...if not for more reason...it was very talkative that when thinking comes in the mind...you start to analyse and then the doubt invaded me...and I really could see the difference...by just doing it and when start to think...I did need a reason why I am doing it....but what I understand is..that many things can be done if you just do it...but then when it come´s to cause and effect it is here the difference is made...there will be consequenses...so here I do understand doubt deeper....and next question...what happens if you do without understanding the reason or the outcome caused by your doings...well I do understand where this is going...and I do stat to prepear myself for deeper responsibillity.