Last night I was in a hotel with a group of women, I had to go back to my room, I had a sheat in my hand´s and was going to delivere it to my room, when I entered the elevator I had forgotten totally what room number or on what floor ...so when I entered the elevator a man did come out from the elevator and we looked at each others but did not say anything...but his look did stay with me, like..do you not know who I am...and I did not reckognize him at all...he kept coming in when I went out from the elevator and when I went in he went out...on one floor I did see like a reception and I did ask them if they know what floor and room number I have...a man did at once stand up and said...come with me...we entered like an office and he did taka a paper and said..yes ...you and your friends are my favorit...I asked to see the list..and I did not find my name on it...and I said,...I am not on it..one other staff women did allert and like was going to report me being there without having any right to be...so I did see the name´s on the list and then I remembered that one of the friends (from my making lace class) did not have any time to go on this trip but she had paid allready and she asked me to take her place...so when I remembered this, the release feeling did feel in the whole room...and I could relax and got help to find my room.

I still wonder who the man was and he did know me, and he wanted me to remember who he is...but I really do not?? Maybe my guide??

Can I have a male guide?? shouldn´t it be a female??