In last night dream was shown to me a black maxi-skirt...I know what symbol this is for me...I will give you some background info...

My mothers grandmother was born gypsy...but when she did fall in love with my mothers grandfather..White...she was thrown out of her own family...it was not accepted...and there customs are such that if you do something like this you are dead and separated from the family...you are not allowed to tell anyone about your past or your roots...so my mothers grandmother never told about who she is or was...my mother was so sad that they did not have relatives from her grandmothers side at all....she tried to ask but she just kept silence....the grandmother had gifts....the village people come to her for help...storys are told about her doings...if someone did cut bad and blood was pouring she could stop the bleeding...and one boy had haemophilia as long as she was alive she was able to keep the boy alive too but when she died the boy did die too from bleeding.....

So my dream is telling me that I am a part of this group too, by inheritance...even I do not know anything about theres customs or else....I could never wear theires clothings or follow theres customs.....I am rebelling against all kind of inboxings.....

So quostions are raised in me....who am I.....what is my core....can I be other than my core??....if a seed is of a tree....it can´t be a flower or anything else?? or can it?? Transformation...can it transform to Another shape or being totally....or is it already decided who or what you are or can be??...and that all is about accepting...even your own decire or dream is totally different and what you ever can be??...Can I by my deep decire and wish transform to what I feel or decire to be?? or is it only dreams and fairytales??
Is it this way we collect experiences?? by incarnation into new Cultures and inviroments??