Duality is divided only in so far as you would deny YOU as that which in the midst being the union, which upon acceptance (responsibility and accountability) would clearly see, as you've said, ""Yes, we create the demons and when we stop believing in them they vanish, they are not created by God but by men".

"real" depends upon the observer to without and their individual witness within, but real is real is real.

but, do not say that the "enemy" is not real, for we are all everybit in this together, within what God has created; and the many yet depend upon "real". yet, understanding that, one is to love thine enemies, just as they do not love the "real", but rather do love the real. this because,, any dependent upon the "real" bear no external sign of the real though they too are everybit real internally. so, as one loves the real, one must also love the real even if unseen because of a "real" dependency.

this is what one wrestles with, within themself, through intercessory prayer. the clothes do not make the man, God is the maker, and His peacemakers are of prayer given to God toward another/others. this was done for me, or i'd not understand it; so i too am bound to the real in as much as others, like i myself once were, are yet of the "real".

and I boast not, for fear of very God, that i do not forget that from whence i am delivered, thus remembering whereof i have come to. doesn't mean that i am perfect, far from it. i wouldnt follow me (my own understanding), simply because i've a lot of "stuff/dependencies" yet to be worked out, as i come to see it 'as it is'.

but it is within one's remaining weakness/es that our common strength may in the gatherance of our weaknesses, serve Christ our only strength when in weakness making plea for rescue.

other than THAT right there, any one is powerless, for the power is God's, through Christ Jesus whom mediates our pleas. however, in reading, it is said, that God cannot but say aye. thus is the power of God with sight ever upon the children and not the persons; and Christ ever mediating with/for persons.

the hi lo of it. but i am always dissatisfied with my ability to articulate it better. words are like breaths, if the reader/writer is not conscious of their breath, they are neither conscious of their word/s. we all breathe the same air, and we all speak with words. but, who can tame the tongue? not I, mine undoes me all to often.

happy to read about you and yours in the midst of mutual reconciliation. praise the Lord our God Alone.