Quote Originally Posted by IA56 View Post
In last night dream I was not succeeding to take the train nor the bus...when I went to the train station the bus went...and vice verca...so in the end I went to the train tracks and one train was standing there and I knew it will go back to the central station empty...so I spoke the man driving the train...and he come out of the train and given me a stack of money...and he gave me the feeling that I am trying to free ride...so I said and gave back the money and said if you want me to buy a ticket I have money...and I started to walk to the ticket place...but he left me...so I saw a girl and I asked if she has a friend with a car who can drive me to the central station ..I will pay...so she call a friend and she come...the car was total disaster...full packed with stuff and bearly anywhere to sit...the girl sat infront of the driver...and the windschield was blocked by a pillow...I said...you can not drive this car...you have no clear visual...I awake myself here...
There's a chance that you were exposed to some training regarding an energy body here. I always pay attention to vehicles in my dreams this way, assuming they are "vehicles of consciousness" and then try to see if an interpretation unfolds from there, explaining other details of the dream. Typically I find myself either the driver or the passenger, and over time I've come to observe many, if not most, times that my company is a guide. In cases where I'm driving, I might already have some command over the function of the vehicle, so I'm being merely accompanied in my explorations of body or body and plane. (For me, body = vehicle, pretty much.) But if I'm the passenger, that's also a lesson. It's more about an exposure to a body I cannot yet control myself - or cannot control that day.

This "car-sharing" is really typical for me and I have dozens if not hundreds of dreams featuring it. The state of the car is then interesting - the stuff it was packed with may be things that need processing or absorbing before better use can be made of that vehicle. The windshield being blocked by a pillow is an indication that some inner senses associated with that body may not have worked very well. Vision on any plane of being is often a complex thing, coordinated between the higher chakras of that particular body. On the other hand, being able to experience oneself in a body, experiencing a space around you (dimension), and being able to move, all of these point to activation of the lower chakras to some degree on that particular plane. The purpose of this experience may have been to stabilize that achievement and see what can be further activated in that particular body. I cannot tell you which body it is, though, as I'm lacking clues from the environment.