Last night I dreamt this....

I was in a big university...I was in the crowd in the big hall going to my lecture when suddenly a very good

looking man did grab me by my waist and did lead me off the building....he was talking so much that I
did not first notice that he was not interested in the subject as I was...but I did not let him lead me off the
subject and when he sat me down by a table he had vaniced...and I was now sitting with a women...it did
take few sec for me to understant that what he was trying to do was to see if he could use me as a prostitut..
and when he noticed that I was not sexually intersted in him...he left me with this women...I was telling her
about the voice what made me understand that I have to stop smoking...this was 2003...I was very ill and
couldn´t breath...and the voice said...what use is it to heal you when you do not help yourself at all...so I
stop smoking 23/12 2003...now I lef her and went back to university...I was standing on some long staires top
when I see my aunt comming from the down staires with a suitcase, I know she has bean to hospital and are now going home...and taking an elevator in middle of the staires...I was
so happy to see her...someone did try to stop me...but when I saw the expression on her face I did understand
that she did not want to talk to me.,..so I stopped me and looked at her...and said...okay...you take the elevator
and we talk some other time...she was relived and here the dream stop´s..

I was so sad and dissapointed to notice that men so far in my life has not had any interest in me as a person only how they can use me for theire own purpouses...this hurt´s.